chapter 6

Diamond POV

The next morning I woke up and I was bout ready to be woken up by yelling or getting dragged out of bed to wake my ass up.. But instead I woke up to the sound of heavy but steady breathing, that's when everything came back to me..

Getting dropped off by Montre at my house,my uncle raping me,me calling Montre to come pick me up,being here, Cedric coming into Montre house nd the gunshots..which I assume was Cedric who got shot..

Hallelujah!..I turned around to take a better look at Montre.. Oh dam, Nigga still look good af even asleep damm..

After a couple of minutes of watching Montre sleep I got up as quiet as possible to go to the bathroom downstairs.. As soon as I hit the last step the doorbell rang,hmmm.. I opened the door but nobody was there I looked down and there was a an envelope
...Wonder who it came from. So I walk upstair nd The was already awake , I gave him the envelope nd it read

Dear Tre, and Baby mama

One by one...Each will fall..One by one each will turn on each other.

From-S.L.

Tre looked at me after reading and was just as confused as I was...To be honest I feel like it's my aunty..but if its from someone with the Initial S.L then it can't be her.

Me-What we gon do?

Tre-watch out backs is all.
Ring ring..ring ring

True phone ringed..he picked it up and put it on speaker..

Unkown-One down..And we heard a gunshot and yell...Many more to go.

After that the person just hung up..I looked up at Tre he looked mad and confused...He walked right out the room and into his office leaving me standing there..confused also.

Let the games begin I guess..with that thought in my mind I walked down to go find Tre to help in anyways possible