Chapter Five

***** Adult Content *****

        The first lick of leather stung, making me gasp as it connected with the bottom of my cheek. The second followed quickly behind as I wiggled, crying out from embarrassment.

        "Stop fighting it." He stated as he struck me again.

        "You're doing so well, good girl." He praises as tears rolled down my cheeks, the sound of leather on skin echoing off the stone walls.

        "You're so pretty when you cry." My left ass cheek burned as I buried my face into the mattress under me, the sheet wet from my tears.

       "Don't be embarrassed. You will learn to listen."

      I could hear him moving around the end of the bed, my curiosity making me peak out from over my shoulder. The leather belt hung over his shoulder as he gazed at my behind, head tilted with a satisfied smirk.

      "Let's make them twins, yeah?" He grinned at we made eye contact, his large hand gripping the belt once more. Five licks were given, each one bringing a new level of anger. After a few minutes of silence I could hear the sound of him looping his belt back through his pants.

       "Ya know, you look really good like that." His voice made me open my eyes, blinking out left over tears.

       "All tied up, flushed skin, sweaty." He elaborated, his dark gaze roaming over my back side.  

         My heart thumped in my chest as I felt his fingertips on the back of my thighs, slowly feeling up to my rear. A cry of pain escapes my tips as he grazes the sensitive skin, my hips jolting from the coolness of his touch. He continued to move his way up, his fingers catching the end of my shirt, pulling it up my back as far as it would go. Chill bumps danced over my skin as I shied away from him, my body twisting out from under his hand.

         "You'll like my touch one day. Soon." He said has his eyes once again glanced over my bare skin.

        "Let's get you taken care of." He mumbled before abruptly turning on his heel, disappearing into the dark. I could hear him rummaging around for a second before he appeared back at my side, bottle in hand.

        "Now, this is lotion. I'm going to put it on your butt where I spanked you. It'll make it feel a little better."
        His voice was soft as he explained as he clicked the bottle open, squeezing the cream into the middle of his palm. Stepping closer, he closed the lotion and threw it on the bed beside me, rubbing his hands together. I tensed, awaiting the cool substance as I felt the bed dip behind me, him positioning himself over my legs and just behind my ass.

       "So you don't try to run from it." The man explains before I feel him slowly make contact.
      The lotion was cool against my marks, almost relaxing had it not been for the way I got them, or the strange man tending to them. A moan escaped my lips as he slowly massages my skin.  His wide hands work their way down my butt to my thighs, kneading and rubbing. I couldn't help but feel my body relax a little, the warmth and softness of his touch oddly comforting.

     "You like that?" He asks, his voice raspy as he continues. I stay quiet, my breathing hard as I feel his hands work back up the insides of my thighs, odd tingling gathering in the pit of my stomach. What is this?
        His fingers teased the sensitive skin on the insides of my thighs before he grabs my hips and pulls, arching my back ever so slightly.

        "Fuck, Natalie. I was fine until you moaned." He rasped behind me, his fingers digging into my skin.
         I could feel my blood pulsing throughout my body has his weight shifted over me, his knees on either side of mine. I could feel his lips connect with my shoulder the same time he pressed his groin against my ass, the evidence of arousal clear. My stomach fluttered and I felt disgusted with myself. He rolled his hips against me, a throaty moan vibrating against my back as he bit at the bare skin on my neck.