Chapter One

In the town of Magnolia in the busy street of it, the number one team of Fairy Tail is walking bustily toward their guild.

What is odd is that the source of mostly brawl is quiet like a deep river.

"Hey flamebrain, why so quiet and where is Lucy?" a certain raven hair guy spit to the said flamebrain.

At the name Lucy, this 'flamebrain's ears perks up and he started to sprint towards a familiar street in the corner before leaving an answer of "Hey icebrain, got nothing for you now and gotta meet Luce so see yah" with a blue exceed trailing behind his back.

A scarlet haired woman stops her tracks when she heard it and shrugs her shoulders before commenting to the raven haired guy.

"Gray, your clothes."

Gray yelps when he looked down and saw he is only wearing his boxers and in the background a water mage is always muttering a "Gray-sama".

"Gray-sama, let Juvia help you search for your clothes." Juvia offers.

And so the team continue their vivacious journey to their lovely guild.

On the other side of the street, a salmon haired man with an exceed trailimg behind his back is sprinting like in a marathon for a reason.

"Happy, you think Luce will accept our offer?" The salmon haired man asked the exceed named Happy.

Happy who is flying besides the man nods and answered a "Yes, Lushee will be happy and the same time sad, Natsu."

Natsu stop at a certain building and looked Happy questioningly.

"Why so? As far as I remember a while ago, because we destroyed half of the village our money has been reduced too for it. Besides the money that was left is not enough for her rent."

Happy sighed and took a rest to Natsu's head and somewhat explained his statement for a moment before Natsu leaped on an open window and landed on a soft bed.

"Happy because Lushee can pay her rent enough once the request is finish and sad because------" Happy trailed his sentence because a voice of a woman can be heard half-yelling "NATSU! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO USE THE DOOR?! AND PLEASE TURN BACK FOR MAVIS SAKE!."

Natsu covered his sensitive ears and turned his back to Lucy who has a faint blush on her cheeks as she is only covering her naked body with a towel.

"Geez, Luce my ears hurt. Don't yah worry I'll lay down on your soft bed for a moment then to wait yah."

Lucy rolled her eyes towards heaven and just heaved a deep sigh to calm down.

She noticed Natsu laid his back to her bed facing his back towards her and Happy is in the fridge for fish.

Lucy walks to her closet searching for an outfit while she started to ask Natsu.

"So, why you guys here?"

There is no response and she noticed the relax breathing of the man in her bed signaling he is sleeping.

"Natsu" she muttered under her breath and fished out her under wear on the drawer.

Then a black pajama pants with constellation design as she looked to her bedside clock. It says 4 pm.

 It says 4 pm