Chapter Two

The sun is still not rising yet but a certain salmon haired mage is already waking up which is odd but it is better to get up earlier than later.

He felt a little wobble beside him and he saw a relaxed sleeping face of a blonde celestial mage. Her lips quiver as it softly mutters a name of "Natsu" while she is still sleeping.

'She must be dreaming.' Natsu thought in his mind.

He would like to stay for a little longer yet they need to be ready for their three-persons job mission.

He look at Happy who is snuggling in the alarm clock that is resting to the bedside table.

The alarm clock is lightly illuminated for when it is dark it can still tell the time.

'4 am, ugh so early for me to wake up' Natsu groaned in his mind.

He feel Lucy slightly moving indicating that she is waking up also.

"Natsu, good morning." Lucy muttered as she noticed their position.

They are both in the bed, Natsu is slightly inclined to the head board and Lucy is snuggling in him as his arms are encircling her waist and her left arm are hugging his well toned torso. Then, a double person sized comforter guarding them from the coldness of early morning but it was balanced by the body heat temperature of Natsu.

His temperature is comforting Lucy to snuggle more but they still need to do something about of what they talked last night at dinner.

Blushed crept in their cheeks and a teasing voice can be heard from the bedside table.

"They liiiikkkeee each other." Happy teased while rubbing his eyes with his paws and he yawned.

The three apparently gained their senses and stretched for a while.

"You guys need to pack up now. We do not want others to know that we are going to take a job request without their knowledge." Lucy reminds the two.

Natsu nods as he is ready to leap through the window as Happy  will follow suit but Lucy stopped him before he can.

He looked Lucy curiously.

"Luce? Whats up? Happy, somethings wrong?" Natsu blurtted out.

Lucy and Happy sighed and the former said " Natsu, you are still in pajamas. How about you have a quick shower and get change? I washed your clothes last night and they must be dry now."

Natsu looked down and yes, he is still wearing a pajama.

He gives her his ever genuine toothy grin and sprint towards the bathroom.

"Natsu, your clothes are there in the bathroom closet!" Lucy whisper yelled Natsu behind the door as sun is still not yet rising up in the horizon.

Happy patiently waits in the dining table as Lucy makes a quick breakfast of french toast, pancake and strawberry juice for her.

A one half-cook fish and a milk for Happy and a flaming chicken legs and orange juice for Natsu.

The quick breakfast ended and the two went to their home near the forest of Magnolia to pack for their secret job mission.

While Lucy washed the dishes and cleaned her apartment quickly then pack up some clothes for her.

A set of under garments, three crop tops, three t-shirts, three skirts partneres with shorts sewn under it, three shorts, three casual dresses, and a four pair of pajamas. Two for her and one for Natsu.

She also packed up her bank jewels in the pouch for pocket money and she readied herself for a quick nice shower.

Once she finished showering she went to her closet noticing the time in the clock that is quarter to six and looked to the rising sun by the window.