CHAPTER 5: DINE WITH EXO

~Sehun POV~ (After 3 days later)

For the last 3 days, I stayed at Eun Jung's house to take of her as she is sick. I head back to my dorm yesterday night as Eun Jung starts working today. So, today, me and my members are at the dorm playing and watching TV. I head out to the living room and see all my members are in the living room, playing some games. 

"Sehun a, neo bolsso watkkuna." (Sehun a, you're here already.) Suho hyung said

"eo..hyungdeul, mwo haneun goya?" (eo.. hyungdeul, what are you guys doing?) I ask my members. 

"urin geimeul hago isso. a! yojachinguneun ottae? apeuji? geunyoneun ije gwaenchanni?" (we're playing games. ah! how's your girlfriend? she's sick right? is she okay now?) Baekhyun hyung ask. 

"ne..gwaenchanna." (yes. she's okay.) I say

"onje mannage hae jul goya?" (when you're going to let us meet her?) Kai ask me. 

When Kai ask me that question, everyone look at me like hungry hyenas. 

"wae dadeul nal geuroke chodabwa?" (why all of you looking at me like that?) I ask

"aih, seolma? uriga geunyoreul mannage haejul, goji?" (aih, no way?  you're going to let us meet her, right?) Chanyeol hyung ask me

"arasso. got mannage haejulge." (okay. i'll let you guys meet her soon.) I say

"onje?" (when?) Chen hyun ask

"oneulbam? gwaenchanni?" (tonight? is that okay?) I say

"oneul iljjik deryowaso urirang gachi jonyok mokjjago hae, aratjji?" (bring her early tonight, invite her to have dinner here with us, okay?) Chanyeol hyung say

I decide to tease playfully to Chanyeol hyung.. I know he can cook but it just for fun.

"ne, hyung? jonyok? yogi uri gisukssa malhaneun goya? yorihaneun sarameun nuguni? kyungsoo hyungi yogi opsso." (yes, hyung? dinner? here? you mean our dorm? who's cooking? kyungsoo hyung isn't here.) I say and smirk..

Chanyeol hyung shoot a glare at me.. He walks towards me and smile...

"Sehun a, naega yorihal jul aljji?" (Sehun a, you know i can cook, right?) he say and hit me playfully..

I laugh and nod. 

"kkok deryowa. honja deiteuhaji ma, arasso." (make sure to bring her here. don't you go out on a date with her alone, alright..) Suho hyung said

We all laugh and I nod my head. 

*end*

Thanks to Sehun, I'm feeling much better now. Anway, today my shift ends early so I can go back home earlier than before. As I'm heading out from the shop, I notice Sehun is sitting at the outside table looking at me and he smile at me and I smile at him back.

"nuga wanneunji bwa nal gidaryo." (look who's here, waiting for me..) I say while walking towards him.

When I'm in front of him, he stands up and look at me and putting his hands in his pocket. 

"nan neol gidariji ana." (i'm not waiting for you..) he say and smirk

I shoot a glare at him and release a big 'sigh'

"gwaenchana." (it's fine..) I say and pout

I walk away from him and he grab my wrist and hug me..