SWEET

Being in BTS is hard, constantly performing, practicing, attending shows, interviews and meetings. Rest isn't a given in BTS, especially if you have to carry the entire music industry on your back while doing everything mentioned before.

But lucky for Namjoon everyday that he gets home, there his soulmate is right besides him. Much to everyone else's annoyance.

Jungkook and Namjoon are the kind of couple you look at and ask yourself, how? How do those seemingly entirely different people spend every second of their life together without driving each other insane? How do they not get tired of telling each other how much they love each other every single day.

Luckily for the rest of the band eventually everyone went out and bought their own apartment, though Jungkook's is barely in use since they are almost always at Namjoon's place, if not in hotels across the world that is. At this point there's more of Jungkook's stuff at Namjoon's then at his own home.

And yes, they do have their days apart but not often s the love spending time together.

No one knows about their love besides the band members, tough staff and management can probably tell the two are together. Seeing the always arrive and leave together. When they're not around each other the first question they ask is where the other is, and when one of them is doing their solo's they fail to hide the fond look on their faces as they stare with heart eyes.

It's quite obvious the two are in love yet no-one mentions it.

There's no need to mention it since their 'BTS-persona's' aren't in love at all. On stage they're not madly in love Jungkook and Namjoon. No, they're heterosexual Jungkook and Namjoon from BTS.

The love between them only being one of friends.

Namjoon thinks it's the reason that whenever they're not around camera's they are so clingy. Because most of the time they cannot express their love and fondness, most of the time they're playing persona's that are not in love at all. It's unhealthy to do but the right choice when it comes to fame and publicity.

Of course staying true to themselves is important, but each of them love being in BTS, traveling the world and performing. Neither wants to give that up, so yes in a way they are true to themselves. They just have to make it ip by loving each other twice as much whenever they're alone.

"You looked really good in today's photoshoot." Namjoon compliments as they step inside his home. Watching Jungkook smile proudly.

"So did you! Though I felt really sad that I couldn't praise you like I normally would but I remember all the compliments and when we get the photos in the mail I'll shower you with them!" Jungkook says proudly, pecking the elder's lips before taking of their shoes and coats.

"You're being to sweet Kook, I'd almost forget the fact that we have to go back tomorrow." Namjoon sighs, taking his soulmates hand as they walk into the living room together. Each of them dropping their tired bodies on the couch.

"I don't mind."

"You don't?" The elder asks with wide eyes.

"No, it sounds cheesy but I love coming home with you. Feeling the weight of the world fall of my shoulders as you compliment me the second the door closes behind us. No matter if we're at the dorm or here." Jungkook says, nuzzling against the elder's side.

"You keep amazing me Jungkookie, everyday you manage to make my stomach flutter with butterflies and I find myself falling in love with you all over again." Namjoon says, wrapping his arms around the shorter. "And yes that was very cheesy."