+1

[ mark pov ]

i watched as i see her dressed in a red velvet dress, she looked very stunning and it's hard to not admit it.

we were both going to a party that our best friend riani was holding. y/n was never the type to party much she was more of a staying home and watch netflix type of girl and i like that about her.

"y/n you ready to go? the party is starting soon."
"yeah i'm ready let me just do some touch ups" she said while she was fixing her dress
"ok let's go" y/n said

we both got into my car and we soon arrived at the place, as we both enter the house it was already packed with people grinding,drinking,making out, and all that stuff

"omg you guys made it" riani said happily while hugging us
"we wouldn't miss your birthday party"
y/n replied

as that soon said riani left us to go greet the other guests, we both decided to go get a drink and just sit on the couch since we both weren't the party type people.

"hey y/n i'm gonna go to the bathroom for a sec you stay here ok?"
"yeah sure" she replied

once i was done with my business i saw that y/n was dancing with jaehyun the most popular guy in school, i didn't know what i was feeling but i felt jealousy. i wasn't really surprised since they both like each other for quite some time now.

i went out to the balcony to clear my mind and get some fresh air.

i pulled out a pack of cigarettes and light it up, i kept thinking to myself what if i was jaehyun? what if i was the one y/n had a crush on? why can't she sees that i love her?

i always admit to myself that i would never see y/n in that way but i would be lying.

every time when i see her hanging out with jaehyun at school i would pretend that i'm happy for her but i won't deny that.

every girl that has took interest in me i would always deny them cause the only person that i see is her.

my thoughts were soon interrupted when my phone vibrated from a text message i got from y/n.

y/n<3

hey jaehyun decided to drop me off at home so you don't have too i'll see you tommorow.

oh yeah sure
sent 21:49

i know i wouldn't be her boyfriend cause after all i'm just her bestfriend.