home *smut*

A/N: omg HI everyone! I literally have not been on here in YEARS but here i am in quarantine bored as hell, so i figured why not! i hope y'all are staying safe and being SMART. ok heres my first imagine for this book-- enjoy loves! message me for requests:)) P.S. this involves smut as an fyi!! Xx 

As I'm brushing my hair in Jacks, my boyfriend of 2 years, mirror, I feel Jacks hands smoothly slide down my waist and onto my butt. I then feel his hands wrap around my stomach and his soft lips in the crook of my neck, which he kisses on ever so lightly. "I'm so happy we're here baby" he says to me as his big brown eyes lock with mine through the mirror. I then turn around so my hands are wrapped around his neck, and his are gripping my bum, thumbs slowly rubbing up and down. "Me too", I respond as I smile at him and he leans in so our lips are pressed up against each others.

 We were visiting his family in Omaha for the weekend, and we had just finished settling into his room. I always love when we visit his family, they are the sweetest people and I always have the best time here. 

Jack then spins me around so that he is now walking me towards his bed, a slight side grin forming upon his lips. He nibbles at my neck, which causes my heart to drop into the pit of my stomach. Damn this boy really knows how to do it to me, I thought to myself. I dive into his lips, begging for entrance with my tongue as he lays me down on his bed, his chain slightly dangling down in front of him. His lips allow my tongue to enter, causing me to slip my hand on the back of his neck, pulling at his hair knowing that it drives him crazy.  As his tongue is interlocking with mine, Jacks hands are moving all over my body, Fuck I want him so badly. Before I know it I feel Jacks hands tugging at the bottom of my over sized t-shirt, trying to pull it right off of me. I suddenly snap out of it. 

"Oh my god Jack! We cannot do this now. Not here." I whispered as I sit myself up on his bed, he fixes his hair so its not the mess that I made of it. He chuckles and looks up at me while laying on his side with his elbow propped up, his other hand slowly gazing up and down my thigh, "Baby, c'mon", he says. "We've done it here before!", he says practically begging. He's not wrong. We have done it here, "But we were in the basement!" I remind him. "They're definitely going to be able here us, they are right down stairs in the kitchen!". Part of me actually is anxious about his whole family hearing, but part of me also liked teasing him. Jack groans, "Y/N, they aren't going to able to hear, we'll just have to be quiet, it's easy", His smirk growing. He leans up to kiss me, placing his hands on my thighs. Fine, he wants to play this game?  "Oh really?" I ask, as I push him back on the bed, suddenly straddling him. I lean down, back arched, and slowly cup his face with my hands. "Yes", he whispers while staring my lips. I slam my lips on his, moving my tongue with his. "Bet", I laugh. This boy does not know what he's about getting himself into, I think to myself. 

I remove Jacks shirt, while still straddling him, revealing his toned body. Holy SHIT. I then take off my shirt and start to move my hand down to his dick, slowly starting to rub. As I'm rubbing I lean down, I feel my nipples on his bare body, sending shivers throughout my body. I'm kissing his tan skin so softly, which causes him to start to breathe heavily. I could feel him growing and growing, getting harder and harder. I hear a slight moan escape his lips as I make my way down his body and start to remove his grey joggers and underwear. Jack moves my hair to one side of my neck as I take his length in my hand, slowly moving it in an up and down motion. I can hear Jack trying to hold in his moans, as one hand gripped the edge of the bed while the other was wrapped around the back of my head, lightly pushing me down more once I put his dick in my mouth. I loved seeing him like this. I smirk and look up at him, which drives him even more insane. "Y/N, fuck", Jack whispers ever so quietly, as I keep bobbing my head up and down. "Baby, I'm almost there. Don't stop baby" he begs. "Whatever you say", I let out. I lick him up and down and then engulf him again. God he tastes so good. Before I know it, Jack moans out loudly, "FUCKKK", yells. He immediately covers his mouth looking at me wide eyed. After I'm finish swallowing all of his juices, I start to giggle. "I thought it was easy to keep quiet, J?", you say raising an eyebrow and now straddling him. "That's not fair babygirl, you know what that does to me." Jack says as he leans into my neck, biting it in return for what I had just done. "No excuses baby," I whispered in his ear as I hop off of him and get myself together before dinner with him family. This should be an interesting dinner.... 

A/N: I haven't written in so long, so please bare with me if it wasn't that good! Lemme know me what you guys want more of, and don't forget to message me if you have a request, I will do anything!! thanks loves <3