DEKU are you okay!?

No ones POV

After a long day at school the students of UA we're happy to head back to there dorms. Iida, Midoriya and Uraraka were walking back together when a strange lady appears mumbles something to Midoriya then vanishes with a puff of smoke the students heard crying after the smoke cleared they realized Midoriya had been turned into a four year old version of himself. Omg what happened to deku? Iida we need to take him to Recovery girl. They head to Recovery girls office on the way they get weird stares since they're running while holding a toddler who keeps screaming Kacchan.

At Recovery girls office

'''So it will be less confusing'''

*Welcome what seems to be the problem*- Recovery girl speaking

Midoriya was hit by a quirk - Urarka speaking

He was turned into a baby - Iida speaking

*Story now continues with the students in recovery girls office she understands the reasoning of Midoriya being a toddler.*

*This Kacchan young Midoriya keeps screaming for is Mr.Bakugou correct?* Yeah that's what Izuku calls him. *Well it seems Midoriya was hit by a quirk which took him back to when he was 4yr he should be back to normal in a week or so.* What should we do till then? * I'll alert everyone about Midoriya.* But deku won't stop calling for Bakugou. *I've already talked to Bakugou he's on his way to come pick up Midoriya* Whaaa- Kacchans coming when? I'm right here nerd Kacchan! wow you're really tall yeah yeah nerd come on I'll take you to my dorm and explain whats going on. Wait is Bakugou actually being nice? and to Midoriya. Ik weird right. Shut it you extras how could I be mad at a Lil baby? Hey I'm not a baby I just turned 4 I..I'm a big boy. Of course you are nerd now come on I know you're tired. Okay Kacchan.

Back at Bakugou's dorm, Bakugou had just explained what happened to Midoriya

Bakugou's POV

I explained what was going on but deku didn't really understand god why does he look so cute when hes confused he's adorable Idk how I ever bullied this Lil cinnamon bun. I mean he just so cute when he's back to normal I'm just gonna go kiss that ner- Wait what am I thinking I can't possibly like the nerd not shitty deku. Kacchan Yeah deku. what are you thinking about? Oh nothing are you sleepy? Yeah. Come lay with me we'll take a nap Okay thanks Kacchan. *tch* Yeah whatever just go to sleep.

Hey peeps- It's a short with only 424 words hope you enjoy this chapter I'll be posting more later.