Do I love him??

*** This will be a filler chapter and won't contain many events leading with Deku and main plot***

After being back in his own dorm Kirishima  is on the verge of tears as he hears a knock on the door, When he opens it he sees one of his best friends ...... Denki Kaminari.
Hey Denks watts up? Denki looked at me with an apologetic face voiced wrapped in concern and said.. Kiri I wanted to come over to see if you wanted to talk I heard what had happened and thought it would be nice to keep you company for tonight if that's okay with you. Yea, bro that's fine with me I could really use a friend right now I now Bakugo meant well but it still really hurts to know you're crush doesn't feel the same way as I thought he did.
I know it must hurt now but it'll get better y'all are still Best friends and in the meantime I'm here so let's go you pick out something on Netflix to watch while I go down to the kitchen and get some snacks to eat.
As Denki leaves to get some things I go over to my bed with the laptop to find something to watch I settle on this anime called Black Butler I wonder if Denki has heard of it. After a few minutes Denki is bag with his arms full of junk food or as him and Mina call it *Heart break food* and places it in the middle of the bed. So have yo picked out a show to binge?
Yea an anime called Black Butler do you know it I asked while looking into his surprisingly comforting yellow eyes, No not really but I have heard that it's pretty good so let's see if it is. ( I'm watching Black Butler and would recommend for y'all to watch if interested )

**Timeskip**

Some time while watching the show we must have fallen asleep as I wake up to my dark room realizing Denki was cuddling me I started to blush and was gonna move over but being extremely tired and finding his natural body heat quite comfortable decided to just fall back into a peaceful sleep.

I know I have said this many Times but I'm soo sorry for not updating in months I will try to Have part 2 of my Kiridenki ship posted by next weeek also thank y'all so much for over 9k views 🤍. ^^Credit to artists of the photos^^ 415 words