Jealous?

After getting out the shower I got dressed and decided to ask Raccoon eyes to keep Deku with her while I'm hanging with Shitty hair.
*Text conversation*
Boom💥- Can you watch the nerd for another hour or two
Alien queen💖- Yeah of course
Boom💥- I'll pick him up later
Alien queen💖- Okay bakubae
*End of text*
*Time skip*

Bakugou's POV
Me and shitty hair we're just hanging in my dorm watching a horror movie. Half way through the movie Shitty hair got scared and jumped into my lap. I heard a bang at my door and jumped up leaving kiri to fall on the floor then looked up to see Deku crying for me running after him was dunce face and raccoon eyes. What the hell why is Deku crying •Well he said that he missed you• I picked up Deku and he kissed my cheek I felt my face start to heat up then I heard crying again except it wasn't Deku it was Kiri he ran out the room with Dunceface chasing after him. Kiri wait! -Hey um bakubae what were you and kiri doing-  *tch* Watching a movie why? -Like a date??? OMG that's sooo cute- Shut up Raccoon (Mina) and help me find him. ~Kacchan what's a date?~ Don't worry bout it nerd come on let's go.
*Time skip to when the squad finds Kirishima*

Hey Kiri,Why'd you run away? b-because you don't love me anymore. I do care about you Kiri. But you don't love me you love Midoriya. What I don't like that ner- ~Kacchan you don't love me~ No of course I love you Deku I didn't mean it like that. ~Promise?~ I promise, but can you go with raccoon eyes so I can talk to Kirishima alone. ~Okay Kacchan~  Kiri I'm sorry I ain't tell you  your my best friend and I didn't want to break your heart but I do you care about you. Really that's so manly Bakubro❤️ I've never heard you say sorry before . *tch* Whatever.
*Time skip 1 week later*