The Ark Is On The Ground

Lilliana:

Some idiot Grounder thew me over his shoulder, and I have been there for over a day. He knocked me out, and before I passed out he whispered: "You're coming to the Commander."

I just woke up now, and realize that I don't want to go to the Commander. I see a knife in his back pocket. Even though my hands are tied, I'm able to get the knife out without him noticing.
I have to kill him. I don't want to, but I have to. I stab the knife into his neck. He yells and throws me down, and I land on my back. I groan and sit up as quickly as I can. The Gounder is lying motionless on the earth, blood pouring out his neck.

My hands are stained with his blood.

I killed him.

I'm a murderer.

I grab the knife and cut through the ropes that bound my hands and feet. Staggering, I stand, walk a few steps, and fall down. I look up, and see Kane, the Vice Chancellor, and guards.

Am I hallucinating?

I find out I'm not when one of the guards grabs my by the arm and roughly pulls me up.

"Get off of me!" I yell, elbowing the guard.

"It's alright. We're here now." Kane says. "We're going back to the Ark station."

*****************************************

Back at the Ark station, I see Finn. I wrench myself free of the guard, and run to him, and wrap my arms around him. I'm not much of a hugger, but we all just nearly died. This situation is allowed a hug.

Finn hugs me back. "You're alive." He says.

"Yep." I reply pulling back. "Do you really think I'm going to let a few Grounders stop me?"

I look around. "Where's Bellamy?"

"Him and Murphy got in a fight. They're both arrested."

I smile. "He won't be for long." I whisper.

"We're going to look for the rest of them."