Epilogue

BEING PART IN that family puts her in so much pressure, were pushed to do good everytime. Her mother won't let her take the course that she loves. Pero hindi nagpapigil ang dalaga.

She finished the course of Bachelor in Fashion Design and Technology in Paris. And that makes her love more what she does. But her mother really wants to play something in her life.

Hanggang sa nagturo siya sa university, her mother wants it. Palagi na lang. Wala naman siyang magagawa.

She needs to sacrifice something for her younger brother, para hindi ito pakielaman ng sariling ina. They were siblings sa ama. But she never told anyone na hindi sila buong magkapatid. She really loves him.

For her, she's really lucky to have her brothers.

Until nagustuhan niya ang pagtuturo. Unexpectedly one of her coworker tried pursuing her, so she gave him the chance.
Pero ginawa lang pala ng lalaki iyon para makakuha ng sapat na impormasyon para masira siya at ang pamilya niya.

Seoyeon did not let it to happen. Pero hindi naiwasan na mawalan siya ng gana. Lalo na sa mga ginagawa niya. It became so dull to her.

Years passed, she stayed in Paris where she started her business. At dahil sa paghihirap nito at tyaga. Nakilala ang clothing line niya sa buong mundo.

Years had passed the school decided to arrange a reunion for their batch. She's not planning to attend at all, but hindi din naman nito matatanggi na napamahal din siya sa mga studyante niya. Kaya kahit labag sa loob nito.

She decided na kahit saglit ay magpakita man lang siya.

Hindi niya alam the moment that she entered the hall, there's a certain person who'd been waiting for that time. For her to be exact.

Don't know if that was just coincidence or fate. But it seems that the young man's wishes came true.

Each day, they tend to know each other more. Paunti-unti, he's having the courage to confess. But that day, when he accidentally typed the words na gustong gusto na niyang sabihin.

He refused that he likes her. Natakot siya.

Seoyeon attended some dinner with her mother's friends'. And technically she knew that it was one of those blind dates na sineset up palagi sa kanya ng ina.

Pero mukhang trip talaga sila ng tadhana. Or talagang tinadhana sila.

Slowly, hindi niya napapansin that she's actually falling for that guy. Pero tinago niya muna ito for her to be sure. Hindi naman siya manhid para hindi malaman kung bakit ganun ang pakikitungo sa kanya ng binata.

Every moment with him feels so special. Even her brothers noticed. She's starting to be really happy.

Everyday, they let themselves to fall harder. And now just by looking at it. Hindi sila nagsisisi na nagpakatotoo sila sa isa't isa.

Even the age gap, it didn't bother them. Or let's say na never itong naisip ng dalawa na magiging problema ito.

"Babe?" Nabalik siya sa reyalidad ng halikan ng binata ang likod ng kamay niya.

"Yes, you were saying?" Napangiti naman ito sa tugon ng dalaga at tinuon ang tingin sa kalsada.

"You're spacing out. Sabi ko po anong dadalhin natin kay tita para mamaya?" She smiled ng marinig ang tanong ng lalaki.

It feels nice that her mom accepted all of it. Even the love of her life.

"Anything. Ikaw na bahala, mom will love it naman." Hinalikan nito ng mabilis ang pisnge ng lalaki.

"I'm happy na naging prof kita. And with that nakilala ko ang taong mamahalin ko namamahalin pa sa mga dadaan na panahon. Seoyeon waiting for you is so damn worth it."

In life there's always your ups and downs. So don't be afraid to learn and accept things.

Reality can really surprise us. And it's not that bad to be honest, 'cause it can be really beautiful too.

 And it's not that bad to be honest, 'cause it can be really beautiful too