Part1

"Kameron, hurry your ass up. We cam late on purpose and you still not ready yet?" I yell at my best friend through the phone as we wait on her slow ass so we can go. "Shut up." she yells then hangs up as she's running out of her front door. "No. I specifically told we were leaving an hour earlier, and you still came out late. Im starting to think your doing this on purpose because theres noway someone takes that long to get dressed unless you were taking a shit or something." "Stop whining like a little bitch you know I had to do my hair, so I don't know why you even bother waiting your stank ass breath." " Bitch dont make me call the goons because you know I will." I say smiling "Girl what goons? You aint bout that life." she replies laugh {Oh Hi. Im Kai'ah pronounced Kie uh and this is my smart ass best friend Kameron yes she a girl people mistake her for a boy because of her name which she hates but I happen to like. Anyway that my absolute BFF as corny as that sounds but I dont know what I would do without her. We met when we were three, I was new in town and she was my loud rambunctious neighbor who loved the color purple just like me.} lol shut up and get your rat ass in the car." Then I speed off down the street. "damn slow your ass down. I am not trying to die today."Kameron practically screams in my ear. Everyone says I'm a reckless driver, but I'll have you know I've never been in an accident a day in my life "Skrrrrrrrrrrrr" "Try checking your fxcking mirrors before merge lanes you stupid bitch!" I screamed at the asshole who'd just cut me off. I might not be a bad driver but I definitely had rode rage for sure. "Hahaha" Kam laughs from the passenger seat "Did you her face though?!!" "Lol I Know" "Where my bestie at I thought she was coming with us?"{ And by bestie she means my older sister Fallon. Shes two years older then us and is a freshman in college, which makes us juniors in high school for those of you who haven't already done the math.} "Oh so you switching teams now? Thats cool. Naw but she's meeting us there." "Oh."
When we finally make it to the park its nearly empty, which is how I like it. we get free range to basically do what ever we want without having to wait in line. Yessss. " Damn. See I told you we should have waited to come, its empty as shit. Im trying to find me a man." Kameron complains " A man? You dont need a man. Besides what happened to whats hie name and the other one? "Girl get with it. those were my summer boyfriends so now that its over, we're over. And I need somebody cute to cuddle with in the winter. They were just good company." she winks at me " Ok thats crossing the line for my virgin ears. I didnt need that visual." I shudder at the thought of my best friend doing anything remotely sexual. But shes a freak like that so what can you expect..