What am I?

Just as a twin, disguised as the agent, came out of the cell and looked into the eyes of God, the author knew that something was wrong. His number 1 is in hell and according to the prayers the agent pleads, his condition is critical, which is why God has sent the angel army to the top floor of the elevator to save the agent.

-BEFORE-

"Who knows what the morning star is up to again," said the author as he got up from his creation table, seeing that someone was walking down the corridor in front of his room. A young lady, almost a teenager, stepped into his gaze, dressed like everyone else at "Heavenly Productions". The author got up when he saw her and went to the girl. "Lilith, what are you doing here? Why aren't you in your room where you're safe from him?" He asked, hugging the girl. After he released her, she replied. "I just wanted to let you know we're not safe here, sir." "Anything else?" Asked God, knowing that there was something different about Lilith's appearance. Usually she did what she was told, no matter what happened. It is not without reason that the doll maker Lilith is a secret weapon against the monsters of hell.

"My lord! A lot has happened lately. I couldn't tell you, but I can't keep silent anymore." When she said this, she walked away from the author and sat on his work table. Lilith closed her eyes when she realized that God was coming. Only when he was standing in front of her did she open her eyes. Tears slipped slowly from her eye sockets. "Who or what am I, sir?" She whispered softly. "You, my dear, are my secret weapon against hell," he said as he tried to touch her arm. "Please! Don't touch me!", She shouted louder now. "What do you have, my child?" "I said, don't touch me!", She shouted so loud that BateZ and BentZ heard it too.

When Lilith shouted this, she reached out her hand, which the author wanted to touch, and pushed it away with a force wave. When the author looked up from the floor at Lilith, he noticed that she had horns and red skin. The carnival's terrible music kept coming up, and Lilith covered her ears. She couldn't stand this noise anymore. The girl screamed again, this time with a demonic tone.

"Master, what's the problem?" Said BateZ and BentZ at the same time as they entered the room annoyed. Lilith couldn't even look that fast, she was already taken away by the translators and beaten up on the way. Once in the room, she was thrown into a corner. "That happens when you cheat your God!"

-PRESENT-
When she gets up and looks into the room, she feels another person's presence. Rather not a human being, but something much darker. "What demon are you? Why are you here?" "Curiosity killed the cat!" Said the voice. It was not a male voice, but rather a harsh tone, as if it came from a snake. The girl looked up and looked at the person. He looked just like the agent the author sent to hell to end Lucifer's machinations. How could he be here so quickly? And why did he have the aura of a demon?