Getting Caught

After falling through the roof they didn't figure out my name. But they did discover I wasn't part of the Army. So they kept me captive for weeks. When I thought my team will never come rescue me. Just then the door open and a guard walked to me and took off his helmet it was Grant. I said I thought you'd never come. He said hurry up lets go to your house it's abandon. There are some underground paths that only we know about they will never find us down here. We all started to go to my house when we started hearing something. We stood still and listened it sounded like a dog barking. Grant said hurry run attack dogs. we took off running there was 2 tunnels we ran in the one on the left. I looked back someone busted through the wall and attacked the attack dog. When he killed the dog he came to us. We asked what is your name. He said Phillip he said what is your name. I said I'm Seth thats Grant and Brayden and Gabe. But by that time we was to busy talking. The next thing you know a attack dog jumped on Phillip's head. I had so save him from dying. When I rescued him he was dead. But when I revived him with my iron. He woke up. Then he passed out. I had to carry him to my house. When we arrived at my house he woke up and said got ya I was never passed out I faked it. So I walked away.