The Story of My Parents.

My dad was in the army. And my mom was a nurse at the main hospital. My dad was the general. Everybody did what he said. But when they were on a mission to capture someone. Something went wrong. The plane that they were on got shot down. They crash landed in enemy territory. My dad was the only one to survive. He went walking and he found a little hut. He went inside it. He found some plans that was made by his boss saying that they were going to bomb his house. He went to find a plane or something to get him back home. He found a truck he hopped in and drove away. While that was happening my mom was at the hospital she was pregnant with me. When dad got home he saw  planes fly by and bomb his house. He was to late. He forgot that we were at the hospital. So he ran to the hospital. When he got there I was born. He took us to his secret laboratory. He then put me in a space ship and my mom was goin to launch me so I would be safe then Captain Daniel came to kill me. Him and my dad started fighting. My mom was saying by and fixing to launch it. Just then she launched it. as my ship flew away my dad looked up at me. But Daniel didn't he stabbed my father in the heart and took my mother. Nobody ever saw my dad or my mother again. Thats it.