Richard x male reader: We can't (Part 3)

A/N 1: Warning, do not read this if you are against LGBTQ+. Please no hate. Every gender and sexuality are welcome. Thank you❤

A/N 2: This imagine not based on any episode. It's just my fantasy.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Richards P.O.V.)>>>

I just can't help, but to feel weird butterflies flying around in my stomach when I see him. He is so handsome. I sighed. I know I shouldn't have those thoughts, I'm married for gods sake. Yet I can't help, but to stare at him.

Not that he would ever be interested in me. He is tall, handsome and young. But also kind, polite and a real gentleman. He has all the girls wrapped around his fingers.

While I'm old, ugly and small. I hate my height. I get reminded of it everyday, by either Jeremy or by the fact that I can't reach the top shelves. If I would only be a little bit taller, maybe than Y/n would have interest in me.

Who am I kidding, he is so straight as a straight guy can be. He flirts with every girl.

I thought I was straight too, but ever since I met him, all I can think about is him. Isn't that true love? I also don't want to leave my wife and children. I love them.

'Argh, my life is so messed up.' I thought sadly.

I sighed sadly. I hided it with a fake smile, but I wasn't happy at all.

We ended the show and the audience left. "Good work guys." Y/n said to us. It was late already and we were about to leave to go home.

Until a girl came to Y/n. 'Oh no, here we go again.' I thought annoyed.

He fake smiled as the girl came to him, but I don't think the girl noticed. "Hello handsome, call me." The girl handed his a paper.

I rolled my eyes. I glared at her with jealousy.

He gave her one of his flirtatious smirks. 'God I love his smirks.' I thought lovestruck. "Goodbye." He waved at her.

Once she was gone he threw the paper away and rolled his eyes. "Argh, I wish they would stop doing that." He sighed.

Jeremy patted on his shoulder. "I feel you." He said sarcastically.

"Come one Rich, I'll drive you home." He smiled at me.

My heart fluster and I blushed slightly. "T-thanks." I muttered.

We walked to the car and got in. We talked and laughed. The more we talked, the more I fell in love. This was so wrong, but boy, I was so happy.

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

We arived at Richards house. "Please join me for a drink." He said before he got out of the car.

I doubted for awhile. 'Oh fuck it, what can a single drink do.' "Sure, but I still need to drive." I laughed.

I got out of the car and we walked to the front door. We entered the Hammond household. "Mindy, I'm home!" Richard yelled.

His wife came out of the kitchen. "Hello love." She kissed him. I felt sick when I saw that. I looked sadly away

"Who are you?" She asked. I looked down at her, and smiled. "A friend from work. Y/n L/n, nice to meet you Mrs. Hammond." I shaked her hand.

"Ah of course, Richard talks a lot about you." This caused me to raise my eyebrow.

"Does he now, Mrs. Hammond?" I smirked.