Chapter 3 - A Search

At the police department, Shadow was negotiating someone who witness a murder at Metropolis at night. After the negotiation, Shadow called Silver to investigate the forest again. Silver called Blaze to go to his desk. Silver got a task for her to go to investigate the forest again. Blaze feels that it was unfair for her that she do all the job than Silver does.

After Blaze got the task, she's a bit complained about this since Silver just didn't do a big task, but she knows that he's afraid of the forest. She just wished that he's the one who investigate than her.

After arrived on the outskirt of Metropolis. Blaze investigate the forest. While investigating, Blaze found a footprint. It just looks like a normal, shoe footprints. Blaze think that it wasn’t important, but she just took the picture with her camera. Moments later, Blaze found a blood puddle. She feels that the blood was a bit dried. She followed the puddle while keep taking photos. While following the puddle, Blaze found a lantern that was still light up, but the glass’ a bit broken. And beside her. She found a corpse. She gasped and shocked. Blaze has a hard time to took a picture while her hands are trembling, but she finally took it. Blaze left the forest while running, and she accidentally stepped on a branch. She didn’t notice it, but the creature heard it.

Blaze finally arrived to the office and go to Silver’s office quickly. And tell him about the results, but she has to go to the photo studio to get the photo (a.k.a. evidence) that she took. Back in the forest, a mysterious silouette dragged the corpse and hide it in the bushes because he heard a footstep and snapped branch before and he move the corpse away from the place. After Blaze got the photo, she send it to Silver to analyzed it.

“Here’s the photo that I took.” Blaze said while giving Silver the evidence. “Why you took a photo of normal footprints?” Silver asked while analyzing the photo. “I thought it would be important. That’s why I took it.” Blaze replied.  “Okay. But.. I feel like I’ve seen this footprint before…” Says Silver while keep analyzing the photo and pinned them on the corkboard. Before to the last photo, he saw a photo of blood puddle, Silver was on intense-look at the photos and corkboard a bit because it’s like the situation before. After he look the last photo, Silver was shocked that he knows whose corpse is it just based on the photo.

At the laboratory, Tails and Victor still find a cure for Sonic because he’s still not in a good shape. And then Tails got a call from Silver. Silver said to go to his office while flustered. Tails replied.

Tails asked Victor to go to Silver’s office because Silver said it’s something urgent. And Victor allowed it. Tails go to his car and arrived to Silver’s office. And after he arrived to the office, he saw Silver looked at the photo while looking down with a sad face. Tails asked Silver while he looked the photo. And then Silver give the photo to Tails. When Tails looked the photo. He gasped and shivered with a worried face. After that, Tails quickly run to his car to go to Sonic's house. Silver wants to go with him to, so he goes to Tails' car and off they go to Sonic's house fast.