Fenton x Lena

As Lena wandered through the money bin with Scrooge, they passed by the lab. There, she saw Fenton examining a piece of paper that was clipped to a clipboard. He began to aggressively bite his pen. Though, as he did, the pen exploded, causing ink to go everywhere. Fenton groaned.

"Do you need some help?" Lena yelled from the doorway. Fenton looked up quickly, being startled.

"Oh! Yeah." Fenton stuttered. Lena ran over and grabbed some paper towels. Then she ran up and began to gently rub the ink off of Fenton's suit. The scientist blushed a bit from this. Lena didn't notice though.

As she wiped the last stain off of his suit, she looked up at Fenton.

"There." She stated. "Do you need help with anything else?" Fenton covered his beak as he blushed.

"No. That should be it." He began to laugh nervously.

"Are you okay?" Lena asked. Fenton sighed. Though as he was about to speak, Gyro bursted into the room.

"Intern! Stop messing around and get to work!" He yelled. Fenton scoffed.

"Yes sir." He looked back at Lena who was smiling at him. Fenton smiled back and got back to work. Then, Lena left. As she did, Gyro pulled Fenton's attention to him.

"Were you just flirting with a fourteen year old?" He asked, a bit of disgust in his voice.

"I-I-I..." Fenton stuttered.

"Leave my presence. Now." Gyro pointed to the door. Fenton sighed. He pulled the door open and walked out. Though, he bumped into Lena on the way out. She looked a bit concerned.

"Y-You were flirting with me?" She stuttered. Fenton began to rub the back of his neck, immediately regretting what he did. He sighed.

"I guess..."

Lena began to blush intently from this.

"I think you might be a bit too old for me." She stuttered, realizing what she had said.

"What I mean is that you're not exactly my type." She laughed nervously as she tried to back up her reason.

"Yeah. I know. I wasn't trying to flirt. It just sort of happened. Sorry." Fenton stated, looking down to his feet.

"It's fine." Lena smiled at him. Fenton smiled back.

"So...were cool?" Fenton asked.

"We're cool." Then, Lena continued walking through the money bin. Fenton continued smiling at her as she made her way through the hallways.

A/N

This was requested by TheAmazingRDEverest1 I didn't take very much time on this chapter. I hope you're enjoying this book so far.