Chapter 43

My mom and Isabelle are helping me get ready to walk down the aisle today's finally the day Shawn and I officially get married. I feel nervous my dress is so simple and comfy, our families are outside with everyone else from Shawn's team. Now it's time to start walking down I take my father's hand I go past everyone I see him at the altar he looks amazing in his suit :D. 

He smiles at me when I come up taking off the veil, the priest says his vows then we kiss. Everyone cheers for us after that we all go to have our wedding cake Shawn feeds me a piece and I give him one back then he has Ed Sheeran come out to sing Thinking Out Loud. We slow dance smiling at each other I tell him how truly happy I am how I'm glad to officially call him my husband now. He smiles back at me saying he feels the same way he's glad to finally call me his wife now giving me a kiss after we're done having our own dance we all dance to fast music. 

Then it's time for us to leave for our honeymoon we hold hands running to the car waving at everyone bye we go back to our house to change for our trip. Shawn and I are glad to finally be married we take our luggage he calls for our ride to the airport then it comes. Once we arrive at the airport Shawn says we're not flying commercial I look in awe at the private jet I'm so glad I hold his hand tightly :D. 

When we sit down on the jet I lay my head on his lap since it'll be a while until we reach Italy after that I hear Shawn's voice saying baby we're here I wake up seeing that we've landed. After we get down from the jet there's a car waiting for us to take us to the hotel then we reach there it looks beautiful. We head on up to our suite it's huge for our honey moon then once we're inside Shawn grabs me kissing me passionately I kiss him back he leads me to the bed both of us taking off our clothes he takes a condom sliding it on.  He goes in we stay like that for a long time then after he pulls out holding me close the front of my body to his.  

I look at him lovingly saying how my dream came true for my honeymoon to be in Italy with the love of my life he smiles back at me giving me a kiss saying baby I'm glad I made that happen for you thank you for coming into my life. 

Here's the end of the book I hope you've all enjoyed my story.