{Chapter 12:The Search}

{3rd POV}

Hosuh and Stephen were walking in the blizzard, trying to look for Daniel/Wilson.

"Achoo!" Hosuh sneezed.

"You ok?" Stephen asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, just a bit c-cold," Hosuh said, as he shivered, and rubbed his arms, trying to keep warm.

"I really should've brought a jacket, this sweater is not helping," Hosuh complained.

Stephen chuckled,"Here."

Stephen took off his jacket and wrapped it around Hosuh.

"Won't you get cold?" Hosuh asked.

"Eh, you need it more than I do, don't worry," Stephen said.

There was a moment of silence...

"Heh, it's funny," Hosuh said.

"What's funny?" Stephen asked.

"You said the exact same thing when you were little and then the next day you got a cold," Hosuh exclaim.

"And I said it was worth it, otherwise you would've gotten it, and you would COMPLAIN~" Stephen teased.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Hosuh yelled.

"Oh no, you're not bad, you're horrible," Stephen teased.

Hosuh pouts.

"Ok, how horrible?" Hosuh asked.

"Very," Stephen replyed.

"Hmph," Hosuh pouted.

Stephen laughed and stroked Hosuh's hair.

"This is why Daniel hates you," Hosuh said.

"Aaaw~ do you hate me too?" Stephen teased.

"What!? No! I didn't mean that- UGH! You're impossible!" Hosuh yelled in frustration.

Stephen laughs again,"I'm sorry, Hosuh, I love you~"

"Uh huh, sure you do," Hosuh said, looking the other way.

Stephen putted his arm around Hosuh, and Hosuh cuddled Stephen, as they walked.

{◇5 Minutes Later...◇}

Hosuh and Stephen were still walking and talking, yet still looking for Daniel/Wilson.

"HAHAHAHA! Stephen, what the heck is wrong with you!?" Hosuh laughed.

"That kid deserved it, if he didn't want that to happen, he shouldn't have stolen my juice box," Stephen said.

"Yeah, but you didn't need to kick him where it hurts, it's just a juice box!" Hosuh laughed.

"MY juice box!" Stephen yelled.

"Oh my Omari, you're horrible when it comes to your stuff," Hosuh said.

"You're horrible when you're sick," Stephen teased.

"You little-" Hosuh was cutted off.

"GET OFF OF ME!" A familiar voice yelled.

"What was that?" Hosuh asked.

The two ran to where the voice came from and there they saw Ivu, pinned to the ground by Dan's foot, with his sword in the air.

"IVU! NOOOOO!" Hosuh yelled, as he summomed his weapon, and charged at Daniel/Wilson at full speed.

He so happen to notice him coming and slashed him.

"HOSUH!" Stephen yelled, as Hosuh was knocked to the ground, and not getting up.