Chapter 8 : One Condition

"Itay"

Is what Philip could say as he was starting to cry. And he held his father's arms, both of them cried with pure joy and happiness. Spain took notice of this and patted Philip's back.

"See Philip? I told you you'd find him some day" Philip stood up and gave Spain a hug.

"I wouldn't have found him without you, thank you Spain" Philip said to the prince. And of course, he hugged back. Katipunan may be happy to see his son again, but he isn't happy the fact that he was with a Spanish man, he doesn't really trust him that much.

"And to think that I was planning on sneaking out of the castle at midnight" Philip confessed and laughed after. Then Spain leaned back.

"Pardon!?"

"That was a joke! I'd never leave you alone to worry" Philip giggled as Spain sighed in relief. Though Kati rolled his eyes at what he's seeing right now.

"Ehem still here" Kati said.
"Oh. Right." Philip went back to his father.

"What are you doing with him?" Kati asked his son.
"Funny thing.. I actually work for him ahah" Philip answered.
"As what?"
"Personal Bodyguard. You already know what that is" Kati was amused, his son who never even went to train with him and his brothers.. got to be a guard. Heh.

"You fight well?"
"Sus! Ako pa 'tay!" Philip proudly replied.
And the three of them giggled together.

"Fancy meeting you here, son"

All of them faced to where the voice could be heard. Spanish Empire, standing right in front of them with a smirk on his face.

"F-fathe--"
"What did I tell about disobeying my orders?"
He didn't bother to answer, instead he lowered his head and looked away from his father.
"I had hoped that you'd learn your lesson, Spain"

Spain looked at his father then say
"I'm sorry, father.."
"You are forgiven"
SE then looked at Philip and Kati.

"So I see that we have a father-son reunion here. Oh and you didn't even invite me. Well.. kind of but I didn't really expect you to come here all by yourselves." SE said as he slowly took steps closer to the three.

"And to think that I was planning on taking you here to see your father.. guess I don't have to"
He kept his eyes on Philippines.

"What will you do to him?"
He asked him with a much more serious face.

"Well to answer that.. maybe continue the plan to execute him since he got off from the last one.." He replied with the same expression on his face.
Then Philippines ran up to him and kneeled in front of him.
"N-no.. please! He's the only family I have left! You can replace him with me, excecute me instead! Just spare him please!" Philippines cried in front of him.

"Anak huwag! You still have a purpose! Pwede mo pa matulungan ang ating mamamayan!"Kati shouted as he was also beginning to cry.

SE thought for a second and looked back at Philippines.
"Fine. Both of you will be spared. With only one condition.."
Philip knew there was going to be another one of his conditions. He always does this.

"Anything will do, sire!"

SE smiled
"Well then.."
Then he looked at Spain and Kati.

"My condition is that you'll have to marry my son.."

Philip's eyes widened and his heart rate went faster.
"B-but, I'm not even a country leader! Don't I have to be a leader to be able to marry another leader?"

"Oh Philippines, didn't your father tell you?"

"Tell me what, sir?"

"That you're destined as a country leader. Why else would I keep you alive through these years?"
Philip went in complete thought. Spanish Empire was right, he should've been dead right now. But he actually preferred to die more than living in this recked place. But, now he knows he has a purpose, and he must stay to protect those who are important

"So, what'll be your answer?"

Philip looked back at Spain then kept his eyes on his father. He thought for a few moments as he was in tears..

"DEAL!!"

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ • ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ •

What a chapter!
I decided to do this chapter since the electricity went out earlier as I was doing my requirements. Then suddenly it came back 30 minutes later.. then i decided to continue it.
So now it's.. 4 in the morning here in Philippines, yey!
No, I haven't slept.
Yes, I'll sleep after I publish this.
So yeah. I hope you liked this chapter and story!

Wash your hands!! 💦🤲
And have a nice day 😘💕✨