Chapter Nineteen

can you tell me who .. He is ?" Perrie lent her head back against the stall wall as she brought her knees up to her chest " Dean is the guy who kevine brought in to sleep with me " I froze and saw perrie look down at her feet she slowly began to sob and I just couldn't move I was stuck watching her " I..ugh .." I managed to move closer to her but she didn't notice , slowly I placed a hand on her leg and she looked up at me " you are safe , he can't get to you I will make sure of it " she launched her self into my arms and cried into my shoulder " I just can't .. help but feel.. scared " she blurted out in between sobs " I rocked her back and fourth while I placed light kisses to her head to calm her down.

After a while she had calmed down and was silent in my arms " what if I ring him , I want to know what he wants " she looked at me with no expression " that way he won't know it's you " she nodded a little and slowly rose from our spot on the floor and walked to the mirror where she looked at her self and began to wipe away the marks of her tears " ok you can ring him and I will go back to the table with your friends " I got up and stood behind her " are you sure what if they ask questions " she turned and placed a hand on my shoulder " then I will tell them the truth".

We walked out the bathroom hand in hand until we reached the table where the two girls looked concerned " are you ok " they asked completely in the dark " not really " perrie sat down and passed me her phone " I will be outside " . As I started to walk away I could hear perrie start to explain what had happened and where I was going , I walked over to the door and pushed it open so that I could stand away from all the people inside , I made sure to stand under the light that was close to the door so that perrie could see me . After I minute of unlocking the phone and steering at the number I pressed the number and brought it to my ear " Hello , perrie is that you ?" I didn't know if I should say yes or no , I was going to block his number after any way so " yes " I heard a shaky breath from the other line " ok I don't know why I messaged you but I had to , I didn't want to carry on living my life knowing I had a past like that .... the truth is I didn't like doing what I did either , in fact I hated it I was just a young boy and I was being forced into doing something for my uncle and of course my dad agreed for me with out asking " wait a fucking second " kevine was your uncle " he sighed from the other line clearly uncomfortable " yes unfortunately, look I just need you to know that I didn't want to do what I did I was just as forced as you and it haunts me to this day , I won't contact you again I just needed you to know that " something felt off " why now ? Why contact me now ?" I looked up to see all three girls watching me closely " I just got out of a camp myself actually, army camp actually and I herald that my uncle had been locked away ..... I was sent away because of him , he found me kissing one of my ex boyfriends and my dad sent me away and I related to you in some way and what you have been through " this dean kid was just like us , forced and scared of his sexuality but that doesn't get him off the hook " but you still slept with me you didn't have to he wasn't watching " there was silence on the other end for what felt like hours and when his voice returned you could hear the tears practically running down his face " he told me he would know if I did or not he threatened me with my life , he didn't want his company destroyed I was scared , I know that doesn't let me off but I was only 16 I was terrified of him after seeing what he did and knowing how I felt inside but I promise I wouldn't have done it if I didn't get scared for my life and I will never do it again " I looked up again and held up a finger to signal I would be back soon " ok but I don't want you to contact me ever again , I will delete this number straight after this call and please get out of your town and away from those people before it's to late ".

............................

After a long explanation to the girls Perries face showed relief and also pain but she said she felt like a weight had been lifted , we then Continued to eat through three courses and then a two hour talk about our life's and my work , which Leigh Anne practically begged me to tell her if another book was coming but I didn't know if it would so I had to shrug it off. " it's getting late and you two have to catch a flight tomorrow I think we better get going " perrie looked at the time before gasping " it's been that long , wow I am surprised I haven't passed out " we all laughed and began to get ready to leave, we all stood once we had coats and things back on " well I am glad we had this time together it was fun to catch up and please don't stay strangers ... wait did you drive here ?" Jesy asked seeing that we wasn't walking to a car " no we got a taxi " she smiled and motioned for us to follow her " we will drop you off come on it's late and dark and that not safe " we didn't argue as we followed jesy to a Range Rover parked a few meter from where we was " for you my lady " perrie said as she opened the back doors for us to climb in while jesy and Leigh got in the front " thank you " .

This was going to be one hell of a morning the next day because we had to catch a flight straight after breakfast.

...............................

Authors note: I think we all guessed who dean was and hopefully this chapter was good. Please make sure your at home and keep reading it really makes my work feel like it wasn't a waste of time when you guys enjoy it now have a good night ,day or afternoon ❤️❤️