OH-NO!

You woke up with terrible pain in your lower stomach and felt very cranky however this time you knew you weren't sick. You got out of bed only to see a giant red stain on your bed. Even though you didn't know much about alot of things this was not one of them. You groaned frustrated you didn't keep up with your cycle and decided to clean yourself with a nice shower. You dragged yourself to the bathroom with a few drips of blood here and there but made it. As soon as the hot water hit your skin you felt relief and enjoyed every second of it. However while you were taking a shower Pewds walked in to check on you only to get the surprise of his life. "Hey (Y/n) how-AHH (Y/N) BEEN MURDERED! "he says running out the room. You get out the shower only to be met with everyone in your room. "AHH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!" You say running back into the bathroom since you only had a towel on. " Felix said you've been killed and we wanted to make sure you were OK." Mark responds "Well I'm fine Thank you now get out so i can get dressed" "Wait so whats with all the blood?" Pewds says with full confusion. Marzia and Minx both face-palm and shake their heads. "You guys remember health class and what happens when a girl reaches puberty." All the guys sit there for a second then realization hits their face. "OH" they all say in unison. "Well we will leave you guys to help (Y/n)" Cry say nervously as he walks out and the guys follow. "here (y/n) catch" Minx throws some pads and tampons at you which you catch. When your done I'll give you some pain relievers. "well that was awkward." you say finishing getting dressed. Now you decided to go downstairs only to see everything and anything annoyed the crap of you. In order to try to calm yourself down you watched Mark and Ken play SuperMashBros. AS they were playing Ken Killed Mark who was playing as yoshi and as you can see Yoshi is one of your favorite characters so you started bawling. Mark and Ken both looked at you like you were crazy causing you  to snap. "WHAT AM I UGLY OR SOMETHING!"causing  their eyes to widen in fear and surprise. This was totally not like you at all. Marzia walked in and gasped and picked you up to take you to your room (she is stronger than she looks) She looked at Ken and Mark and shook her head at them. They looked at each other in confusion then shook their head "Women"they said in unison and continued their game. Marzia put in your bed and walked to the kitchen and came back with ice cream and pain killers. "Here this should make you feel better." "Thanks"you said as she walked out only to have Edgar and Maya jump on lap " I can't get mad at you guys" you say petting their heads as they wag their tails in return. You smile and turn on the tv to watch some cartoons before falling asleep.