chapter 4 part 3 : Its dont get close!

Sy POV, 

okay so this bitch dont know ill put to bullets in her brain !  BUT ! im, finna keep my chills because hoes like dat cant get to me .. well she did but shes a waste of time anyways . That justina girl is chill tho shes lightskin with hair up to her neck and she got shoe game ! id, be rolling with her! 5 mins later i finally find my class and i walk in finding to know that this bitch is in my geo class -_- . tf man.

* i look around at everybody then the teacher * 

Sy: hey , umm are you ms.jones for geo..

ms.jones: yes i am , ur in the right place and ur late !

Sy: uhh sorry?..

MJ: just sit down young lady your holding up my class ! you can sit next to nailah .

* i rolled my eyes and sat down  nailah began to laugh *

it has been 2 mins and the class is just loud i can hear nahilah and her chickmunks making fun of me and laughing . This hoe got everyone together in this class just to laugh at me . Ms.jones isnt even teaching nun bout my ass is holding up her class when her ass is just sitting down with her earphones in jamming to music !I cant take no more of this .

*I stand up over nailah then she did too so now we were face to face *

Sy ; so bitch you think yous the shit at everything 

nailah: i know i am *laughs* look around SY no body likes you , you- (gcf)

Sy: *laughs* girl i dont need friends in this school i allready got friends my hammas and oozzies so if you dont stop pissing me tf off yous finna meet one thinking you run shit! YEAH i heard bout your little rep round here but hunny thats gonna all change looking like a bag of mothafucken skittles girl you aint worth my time you aint worth no ones time ight * sniff sniff* AND UGGGH GIRL I CAN SMELL YO PUSSY CLEAN IT UP PLEASE FINNA MAKE MY ASS THROW UP !

*everyone starts laughing and nailah runs to the bathroom and her to batty followers went with her *

Sy; bitch acting like this is ''mean girls'' parody edition 

soon enough the bell ring and i started to pack my shit up to leave when someone tap me on my shoulder it was a guy ouuu a cute ass guy too i can see his ads poping out he has a bum nice hair and shoe game shit its like everyone in this school has tight shoe game .

???: hey um ur symoine right ?...

sy: yeah ..who wanna know ..

???: * nervous * uh just me i heard your new .

sy: yes i am and you are?

???; oh im diondre *laughs* aint hear that sexy name so often 

sy: right.... well nice to meet you diondre 

diondre: yeah nice to meet you way more ...... umm no i mean nice to meet you too *awkard laugh*just call me dre ! i mean if you want to its your choice 

sy: ight so see you around dre . 

drePOV: FUCK! maaan fuuuck i just had to mess up right now she maybe thinks im weird i made the most dumbest joke it wasnt even funny like tf maan ! But she was checking me out and my nice circled shaped butt ........... see i did it again im so popular yet so bad with girls i needa work on talking to her!.........but dre we just met dumb ass -_- ! im finna still work on it still but i just embarrassed myself fuuuuck maan !

COMMENT 

VOTE 

#HELLABANDZ 

Pictues of the people in the story will be posted tmrw im really sorry that i didnt update for a while now its because my mom died so it has been really hard for me to write but the sky is the limit <3333333