New Chapter:My A game

Sy pov:

So class just ended an school is over these pass few days were something else i got to new bestfriends diondre and justina were like together all the time. Ion why but when ever were all together dre always gets nervous around me like does my breathe stink or sum ? ion know but whatever . Me and chief arent together were going through problems right now and i havent seen mouse for the longest time now and dont plan on seeing him anytime soon . I havent seen kellissa for the longest too its like she just for got about me i live with justina now though her mama is a stripper she gets paid alooot justina looks just like her but she hates when people tell her that because she hates it but yeah its like 7:45 right now we both planed on going to school late today since its friday .

Mouse: 

Its been 5 months now and my fame blow up big i have a girlfriend named nailah she has been waiting me to come to her school so just to make my princess happy i decided to take a break from my rapping and turn up at school with her and her squad we finna take shit over i do miss momo but she has made it clear she loves chief... even if there together right now well one of my niggas from back in the day go to her school his name is diondre .....

Update when i get home sorry im in school #hellabandz