Losing Us

Dean Ambrose walked into his locker room, rubbing his shoulder after his last match. He was exhausted and sore, all he wanted to do was shower, change, and go to his hotel room to sleep. He sat on the bench and sighed as he moved his arm knowing how stiff it would be in the morning. He began to untie his boots, wincing at the movement, as he sat back up he felt like he'd pass out from exhaustion. He decided to lay down on the bench, yeah he knew it wasn't the most comfortable place, but right now he didn't give a damn. He put one arm under his head, the other he placed over his eyes and sighed feeling himself already falling asleep. He hadn't been sleeping long when his best friends, and team mates Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns came into the room looking for him. Seeing Dean asleep they smiled at each other, before Roman grabbed his stuff and headed for a shower. Seth smiled as he watched him sleep, that was one of his favourite things to do, watch Dean doing anything! As he watched him Seth began to think of their relationship; they had been together for four years now and they were very much in love, with only Roman knowing about them. Their relationship had gone through a lot to get them to this point, it wasn't easy, but their love was too strong and they had made it this far. Realizing Roman had finished his shower, Seth decided to wake Dean. He went up to him and kissed him, he scared the crap out of Dean who sat up quickly and smashed his head off of Seth's. Both men grabbed their head's as they cried out in pain, Roman came out and saw them, trying to hold in his laughter he spoke.

 "What happened?"

 "Yeah Seth! What the hell were you thinking?" Dean demanded rubbing his head.

 "I was thinking I'd wake my boyfriend up! Now, I'm trying to figure out how you walk around all day with that hard head of yours!" Seth answered.

 "Think of it this way Ambrose, at least you're not thinking of about your shoulder anymore!" Roman said laughing as he packed his bag.

 "Oh ha, ha Rome! Just remember payback's a bitch!" Dean said.

 "I think there's a bump!" Seth whined rubbing his head as Dean stood.

 "Let me see Two-Toned! I'll check your pretty, little head for you!" Roman teased as Seth moved closer so he could check. "It's just a little one, nothing you haven't had before. Want me to check yours too D?" Roman asked smirking.

 "Nah, I'm good! I'm going to take a shower so we can leave." Dean answered as he grabbed his stuff and headed for the showers. 

*Three Months Later*:

Three months past, one night Seth was alone in the hotel room he shared with Dean, he finished doing his hair and gave himself a final look before going back to the main part of the room. He could hardly contain his excitement about tonight, after working day and night for months the Shield finally had a day off the next day, which meant he could go out with Dean tonight and not have to worry about rushing to the next town in the morning. After hearing the news before Raw that night Seth couldn't wait, he'd finally have time to be alone with Dean. Truthfully he was beginning to feel like they were growing apart; yeah they were together all the time and worked together, but they hadn't been alone in so long. He missed Dean as weird as that sounded considering they were always together, but that was the Shield, not Dean and Seth the couple! Tonight though he was going to fix that by going out to a club he had learned about with Dean and relax. His thoughts were interrupted by Dean coming into the room, he looked exhausted. He smiled at Seth as he kissed him not yet noticing Seth's outfit. He went to the couch and lay down on his back kicking off his shoes. Seth went to him and sat on his lap taking Dean's hand as he spoke.

 "How did the meeting with Hunter and Steph go?"

 "Better then I thought actually! They agreed to let me go after the United States championship!" Dean answered tiredly.