Maria and Mina

It starts with how we met, a cold, winter morning in the local park: swings frozen tight and slides iced up and dangerous. Snow dancing in our faces as we waited, then our eyes met... Two young girls staring through snow, it was as if we've seen each other before... She looked so familer- her white hair draping down, those eyes of honeycomb brown, that crystal white dress that looked warm and beautiful, as she stood in her short coat that had the most perfect bow of darkness.

I looked different- too different... I don't wear black any more: only white. My hair was long, pitch black; eyes of darkness and were always soulless until I saw her. I stared at her when she was leaving with her parents, I knew that my parents weren't coming for me. They must be delayed...

      Meanwhile on the news
Earlier this morning , a couple aged 25 and 24 were killed during a car accident... It is presumed to be the  parents of Mina Matusa aged 6... There is no evidence of the child in the car afterwards... If anyone sees the child tell her immediately she has to know! She has long black hair and always wears full black... That's all from us, time to go to the weather...
       I was still waiting in the park for either my mother or father until I was seen by my neighbours, Mr and Mrs Andrews. They said to me " Aww, you poor dear, you have no idea what happened do you?"

"What do you mean, what happened I've waited here for one and a half hours just sitting here," I said worried.

"They died four hours ago..." said Mr Andrews, trying to comfort me.

"What... no they couldn't have... you're lying," I said almost crying and pushing away from Mr Andrews. Mrs Andrews crouched to my height,

"He's telling you the truth, love." Her face looked to sad to be lying; she was almost to tears and waiting for a reaction.

"I trust you Mrs Andrews," I said hugging her, sobbing loudly into her baby blue coat. She calmed me and started taking me to see the police to confirm it was my mother and father.

The truth was that they really were the victims of that car accident.

"What's going to happen to me..." I asked the policeman.

"I shouldn't tell you, young'un..." He replied.