9

Bella's POV

I had spent hours getting ready for our date it was going to be a special one and I could feel it in the air. We are currently in his car heading somewhere to the date. I'd asked where we are going but he wouldn't tell me. He said it was a surprise.

Looking at him from across the car I couldn't believe how handsome he was and how I had fallen for him so quick, like we only met a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop myself from falling. It felt right and I got sparks shooting up my spine every time he looked at me and I couldn't stop Staring at him. He suddenly spoke up saying " you look beautiful " I looked away blushing " thank you " I said softly under my breath continuing the car ride in a comfortable silence

Soon we arrived at a small house in the woods with a garden flowing with flowers. He stepped out of the car coming to my side and opening the door for me and asking for my hand to lead me out.

I gently stepped out and let him lead me to the door of the small house that was more like a cabin. He opened the door and a gasp escaped my mouth " it's beautiful " I murmured " did you do this " I asked in awe, he smiled a dazzling smile that could make any woman week in the knees " yep " he answered " come " he said taking my hand and leading me to the table that had been stocked with delicious foods and deserts and had fairy lights strung around the room.

He lead me to the table pulling out a seat for me and pushing me in. He took his seat across from me and rested back in his chair looking sexy as could be " you can eat what ever you want " he said Looking at me with something in his eyes I couldn't pin point but it made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Looking at the variety of food on the table I went for some chocolate covered strawberries. I brought on to my mouth tacking a bite, I moaned at the taste. I hadn't had these in years. My face reddened at the moan that escaped my lips, looking up I caught his gaze " You're so beautiful " he murmured, I blushed again for the millionth time that night. I looked down trying to hide my blush.

He stood up and came to my side and offered his hand to me " come " he said softly, I gently placed my hand in his, feeling the sparks shoot up my spine. " Come I have sone thing to show you".

******
Thanks