6

Recap

Did I stay there... nope

* * *

Bella P.O.V.

After Zane left the kitchen I jumped up off of the stool and ran out the back door I softly shut the door I turned around and came face to face with Zane. I gasped and backed up a little. How did he get here so fast. Before he could do any thing I ran past him and in to the woods behind his house. I could hear him shouting my name as I kept runing. Then there was silence I stoped and looked around there was notthing but the forest just trees, grass and dead logs. I turned around to keep walking but be for I could turn fully around I was lifted in to the air and thrown over a shoulder. I scrame and started kicking the person that held me but he didn't budge he just tightend his hold on me. Soon I was brought out of the woods and back in to Zanes house. He took me up stairs and locked me in an empty room.
Let me out I started pounding on the door.
I was met with silence
I sighed and slid down next to the door.
As I waited it felt like forever when it was only hours. My eyes started drouping till I fell into a peacful sleep

I woke up to someone tuching my head. I wienced when I felt pain where they were tuching I opend my eyes to see Zane leaning over my head doing something. I groned in pain when he touched the back of my head.

What happend to me. I don't remember geting hurt.

Zane looked at me when I groned.
How you feeling he asked
My heasd hurts. What happend?
You slept walked......into the woods....in the middle of the night.
"I thought the door was locked".
"I unlocked it and put you to bed".
"One of the gards found you unconsious in the woods"
"Oh". Was all I could say. I didn't even know I sleptwalk.
I winced again when he touched my leg.
We looked down at my leg to see blood seeping through my pj bottoms.
He cursed under his breath. He reached over in to the first aid kit got some scissors and started cuting the leg of my pj's off
I gasped at the huge gash on my leg. Blood was seeping out of it
I started loosing consiousness
Zane quickly pulled out his phone and called someone he ended the call a few seconds latter.
"Bella stay with me don't close your eyes"
"But I want to sleep I'm tired"
"I know princess but you can't right now OK try and stay awake"
"OK I'll try "
It started getting harder to stay awake
"Bella don't close your eyes stay awake". Zane was trying to keep me up
Right before I closed my eyes smeone came rushing through the door.
I closed my eyes and let the dakness take over

****

Thanks for reading my book and thank you for the votes and comments

Don't forget to check out my other book

Thank you :)