the online dater

So there once lived a girl who played roblox ALL the time and she went to adopt me and life in paradise and stuff. She went into her new apartment in life in paradise. And she decided to just walk around. Then she came across a online dater. So she reported him. The next day the same thing happened. Except instead of her just leavong her game glitched and made her stay in the game. The next thing she knew she looked down and saw a text message on the screen that said "IM OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW BECAUSE YOU REPORTED ME!" then sje looked out her window and saw a creppy old man standing there but not just normally he had the biggest smile on his face. She freaked out ran downstairs and told her mom. Her mom didnt believer her so she just had to go to sleep that night. So sje ignired everything and tried to calm down. In the middle of the night at 4:07 she randomely woke up to a noise the noise she heard sounded like a "drip drip drip" she didnt think anything about it so she just went back to bed. She woke up again to another noise it was the same noise but a little louder so she just went back to sleep. She woke up again to the same exact noise but even louder! She freaked out that time and went downstairs to where she heard the dripping noise it sounded like it was in the bathroom so she went to the bathroom she didnt see anything. But when she looked up she saw what looked like her dog hanging from the ceiling. She didnt know what to do and got so scared she tried just running back upstairs but she tripped and the old man was standing right there with a bloody knife ready to kill her.