Chapter 12- bonfire

Once it was really dark out and most of the people left we made a little bonfire.

"I have the marshmallows!" Kian said grabbing them from Hayes' back pack.

He opened the bag and stuffed two into his mouth.

"Mmmphhhoppmmmphh" he said.

"Kian no one knows a single word you just said." I looked at him.

He looked ridiculous but adorable.

I grabbed his head and smushed me lips against his cheek.

He looked at me and tried to smile with his stuffed mouth.

"Oh my" I muttered under my breath.

"Let's play a game!" Nash said.

"Yea" Riley said leaning on Hayes.

Everyone knew even though they were only in grade nine that their relationship was actually quite serious. You wouldn't see such a young couple love each other like that. They had a long distance relationship and could barley talk to each other on the phone because of Riley's acting career.

It's almost like Savy and Shawn's relationship. Actually it is almost exactly like it.

"Let's play dare or double dare." Riley said clapping her hands.

"What's that?" Jack G said looking at her.

"Ok so, if you get dared you can chose for someone to do the dare with you or just by yourself." Riley explained.

"Ok I call going first!" She yelled

"Courtney. Dare or double dare?"

"Double dare" I said. "Ok I choose Kian to do the dare with me." I said looking at him.

"I dare you two to both to eat a pinch on sand"

I glared at her.

"Are you kidding me?" Kian said with a chuckle.

"Hey I could have said a spoon full!" Riley said.

"Ok. Ready?" I said kneeling down and grabbing a pinch of sand

"Yup" Kian said looking at me trying not to laugh.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

We both ate some of the sand.

"Pppmmphhhhhhh" I ran around the bonfire trying to spit it out.

"Ew ew ew ew ew" i yelled.

Kian tried to spit it out as well.

Everyone started to laugh at us.

We Finished the game and decided to roast some marshmallows and then put out the fire after an hour.

The beach really freaks me out when it's dark out. I have no idea why but It just does.

We all returned back to our house to find Alicia and Cameron sitting down in the living room watching a movie.

"Hey guys" I said placing the beach bags I was caring at the front table.