Chapter 20- Late night.

The party was still going on and it was 2:30am.

Lots of people were messing around with others and most people who were there were either drunk or just past out drunk. (Obviously drinking age because we didn't want any police to have to come heh or any problems related to that)

"DANCE BATTLE MOTHER F*CKERS" yelled one of Sydney's older cousins. His hands were in the air and a beer was in his right hand.

Everyone cheered.

We went to where the door to the backyard was. We didn't go outside but there was a spot there that it was as if it was a stage.

We spilt into two groups. I'm not a good dancer.. But I have been taking acro at the dance academy that Alicia's mom owns.

'LA love' by Fergie started to play.

The teams were Alicia, Riley, Taylor, Cameron, Carter, Aaron, Nash, Jack G,
And Kian, Jc, and Conner.

The other team was me, Savy, Sydney, Matt, Jacob, Hayes, Shawn, Jack J, and Trevor, Sam, and Ricky.

The crowd cheered and went crazy as Sydney and Alicia went against each other. It was really awesome.

Flips, acro, break dancing, and just really freakin awesome moves were put in as everyone was dancing.

The music stopped and everyone just danced together.

'Dark horse' started playing and the party just went on.

*4:34 am*

By now everyone was gone home or passed out asleep.

Everything would be cleaned up tomorrow. I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep. But I couldn't.

I walked downstairs and opened the fridge to get a nice cold bottle of water.

The light from the fridge was so bright. Everyone from Magcon and O2L was staying over night.

All the girls slept upstairs and all the guys slept down stairs.

I felt arms around my waist.

"Kian stop!" I whispered smiling.

I turned around and there was Taylor.

"Ugh!" I said annoyed and walked away.

"Please can we talk?" He whispered.

"Well you know how that turned out last time?" I said walking up the stairs.

"No. Not really" he said chasing after me.

"Please." He said non stop.

"Ok fine for five minutes, that's all!" I said walking to my room.

I turned on the light and we sat on the ground.

"Soo.. What did you want to say?" I said awkwardly.

"I want to say that I made a mistake. I know I did. It's just I was scared. I didn't know if the feeling was right. I know you were scared too because I was your first relationship. But when I lost you and we got into the argument and everything I felt so alone. I didn't know what to do with myself. I almost got into depression but my fans helped me. And I know you probe lay got hate and I'm sorry. I can't control that. I try but I'm not those people." He finished looking down.

He looked up at me staring into my eyes.

And we both leaned in.