Fuck off Toga

Dabi POV
She was feisty. I loved it. After she told me her name I almost had a heat stroke. " Nice name. I'm Dabi I am gonna be taking care of you so be nice to me." I stated. She looked at me with anger. " Let me go you fucker." She yelled. " I can't do that. Don't ask again." I say folding up the chair and putting it against the wall. I heard my door open. I turned around and saw Toga. " Morning sunshine's." She said smiling at Bakugo. " Who the fuck are you?" She asked. " I'm Himiko Toga. What is your name pretty?" Toga asked sweetly. She was flirting with Bakugo. I hate her. " None of your damn business." She said rolling her eyes. " Watch yourself I'll cut your face with my knife." Toga said pulling it out and stepping towards Bakugo. " Put that near me. I dare you but just know if that touches my skin that knife is gonna be touching your skull." Bakugo snarled.
She was a badass. I loved it. I noticed that Toga was backing up slightly putting her knife back in its pocket. " Dabi she has an attitude. You need to fix it." Toga looked at me pouting. "Oh shut up. Fuck off Toga and go bother someone else." I yelled at her while pointing at the door. She ran out of the room slamming the door. Finally! " What is your quirk Bakugo? It can't be all of that tough talk can it be?" I asked sarcastically. " Why don't you let me out if these chains and shit and I'll show your ass!" She yelled smirking. Shit she has a badass attitude.
" No I'm not unchaining you." I say. " I can explode things with my hands. My sweat is explosive. So basically I could blow in this place with my hands. Hell I could blow you up if I didn't have to be chained up." She said proudly. That's cool.
" Okay." I say. " I'm tired so I am gonna go to sleep. You should to." I say. I started to walk towards my bed. " How the fuck and I suppose to sleep when I am in a metal chair, chained up, and have been kidnapped you fucking retard!" She yelled at me.
Damn I didn't think about that. I walked out of the room and into Shigaraki's room. He looked up from his bed. " What is it Dabi?" He asked. " Where is she gonna sleep? Also she is badass she told Toga off." I asked quietly. " In your bed with you. Keep the quirk restricting handcuffs on her and chain her wrist to the bedside. She won't be able to reach you or anything else." He said rolling back over to sleep. I shut his door and walk back to my room.
" He said you gotta sleep in my bed." I say walking towards her. " No I'll sleep in the chair." She said leaning as far as she could. " Fine." I say laying on my bed. I turned to face the wall. After 10 minutes of silence she said something funny. " What the hell happened to your face?" She asked. " Its from my quirk." I say defensively. " What happened to that fucker hand dudes face. Is it his quirk to or is he just ugly?" She asked. I chuckled. " He is just ugly." I replied. " Yeah I can tell I have fucking eyes." She said. I chuckled again.  I stayed silent. After about 10 minutes I heard soft kitten like snores. I turn over and she is asleep. Wow she is funny. I noticed she had teeth kinda like Togas. They were kinda sharp. I felt myself fall asleep slowly. I awoke to soft cries.
I turned over and looked at Bakugo she was whimpering in her sleep. She was scared. I heard the name Kirishima. Who was that. She jerked and cried. I need to wake her up. I sat up and put my hand on her face and patted it. Her skin was so soft. I felt her jerk awake. She stared at me and was panting and on the verge of tears. She looked around and stopped. She must have forgotten what had happened at first because she looked like she was remembering. She looked at me. " Stop staring you bastard and go to sleep." She yelled. I got on the bed and covered up. I eventually heard the soft snoring again. I then fell back asleep.