Smells Like Teen Spirit- Ch.1

**WARNING: Contains Strong Language**

John took in a large drag of his cigarette, and he adjusted his glasses properly. It was just a normal day at the studios for the 4 lads. Just an average, song-writing day.

"Ey, John, how you like this, eh?" George piped quietly, and then he played a tune he write himself in his guitar for John. John listened, and then nodded.

"Ey, that's alright.. Remember it."

Paul plucked his bass loudly as he flipped his bangs out of his puppy-dog eyes. He tapped his foot to the beat.

"EY, MCCARTNEY!! SHUT YER BASS UP FOR A SECOND, IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO YOUR LIL BROTHER OVER HERE!" John screeched to Paul.

Paul glanced over to John as he stopped. "Sorry, man.."

Paul took in a large sigh. He drifted off into a thought. He started to think about the music today.. Bloody awful. But, hey! A new band came into play now; and those other bands like One Direction or Coldplay, an maybe Arctic Monkeys, have got themselves a real challenge! The Beatles; the new hit band. Girls will start to swoon over them anyway! They'll drop their Starbucks right out of their bloody wrists and scream!!

"Hell yeah!" Paul muttered proudly to himself. "We're gonna be a great fucking band!!"