Chapter 2- Mistake

After dinner, Taehyung follows Jungkook to their bedroom as Jungkook is still avoiding him.

"Why can't we just talk it out, Kookie?"

Jungkook sighs and rubs his forehead in frustration. "We don't talk, Tae, we argue. And I can't anymore."

"Is it still about last night? I thought we solved that."

"That's the thing. You think. You assume. You don't try to understand me."

Tae sighs. "Kookie... As I said last night, I'm not into BDSM. I can't do that. I love you so much to hurt you like that. I can't do it rough. It.. It sounds painful."

"That pain is pleasure, Tae. Can't you just at least... Try it? For my sake?"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung hopefully. Tae sighs and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, I can't."

Tae looks away from Jungkook and Jungkook leaves the room. Tae flops down on bed, head in his hands, not understanding what to do anymore.

Jungkook goes to the only person he thinks might help him. The person he knows he can count on no matter what. Namjoon.

He knocks on the door of his studio.

"Who is it?" Namjoon shouts from inside.

"It's me. Jungkook."

"Come in."

Jungkook walks in and finds him standing against the window, looking out at the night sky with a bottle of alcohol in hand.

"Namjoon? You're drinking?"

Namjoon just nods and motions him to join. Jungkook stands besides him and frowns.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook gets worried after seeing his condition.

"It's Jin. I... I'm getting tired, Jungkook.. Life's so tiring."

Jungkook nods in understanding, remembering his fight Taehyung.

"It indeed is. May I?" He asks for the bottle and Namjoon shares.

After having a couple more bottles, the two of them get drunk.

"I know that Tae's a bottom. And I respect that. But I'm a switch. And.. I have my needs too. I also feel like being a bottom sometimes... Which isn't possible.. So all I ask for him is to be dominant once in a while.. I mean.. I'd love it if he gets rough with me."

Namjoon nods.

"It's totally normal for you to feel like that. But think from his side. He loves you and doesn't want to hurt you. Also, you can't force him, Kookie, you can't force someone to do something he's incapable of."

"I know... But I have needs too."

Namjoon nods. "At least Tae isn't being a drama queen and actually listening and trying to understand you. Jin on the other hand..."

"You two still aren't talking?"

"He doesn't wants to. I don't know what to do. It's just that... Whenever I work, I want all my concentration on that stuff only. And Jin always has something to disturb me with. I tried my best to put it in the most polite way possible but he always takes it wrong."

"Jin needs to respect boundaries. I know he can be nuisance sometimes, but he does that because he loves you and always wants you next to him. You should understand him too."

Namjoon nods and a minute later, both of them sigh together.

"I wish our partners were little more understanding." Says Jungkook.

Namjoon looks at Jungkook, "Like we are to each other"

Jungkook faces Namjoon and they both smile. Jungkook's cheeks turn red and he shyly looks away, making Namjoon chuckle.

"Why're you blushing, Kookie?"

"I.. I'm not"

"Oh yes you are. And don't you dare blame it on alcohol. I'm smarter than that."

Jungkook suddenly turns serious and looks into Namjoon's eyes.

"You are. You are the most smartest, kindest, honest and wonderful person I know."

Namjoon feels taken aback by the compliment. His face too, turns serious.

"Thanks..."

"You know.. When I first saw you... Umm.. I don't know how to put this, or even should say this or not but... You were my first real crush."

Jungkook doesn't realize how close his face moved to Namjoon while he was talking. Namjoon cups his face and runs his thumb on Kookie's cheek.

"I was..?" Namjoon whispers and he also leans forward.

Jungkook's eyes travel from Namjoon's lips to his eyes, making him copy the same. And without them realizing, their lips were in contact.

It was impossible to tell who initiated the kiss but at this moment, they were both deep into it. Both of their eyes closed as they kiss each other in pure lust and hunger. Namjoon grabbing Jungkook's ass while he runs his hands on Namjoon's soft, hair.

The make out session moves from window to the small couch in Namjoon's studio. Jungkook pressed by Namjoon as they make the biggest mistake of their life.