~7~

Ondreaz POV

After the call me and tony had with Avery, we headed downstairs and saw everyone from the hype sitting on the kitchen table. The sway house guys were sitting in the living room. I knew our meeting would be about Avery and I was very nervous. I really would like her to join us, she's very funny and has much confidence. Tony and I sit on two chairs and the chat begins...
Thomas: So, we all have much to do to be honest and I really don't want to make someone feel tired or bored. Tony and Ondreaz, guys I know you both want Avery with us..
Tony: Wait we can convince you guys that she is perfect for the hype house just wait-
Avani: yo just listen to Thomas
Thomas: So what I was saying is that we kinda did a meeting without you two guys and searched her a bit, anddd you don't need to convince us for something, cause we have already voted and non of us said....no.
I was frozen and just looked at tony immediately. He was just like me.
Me: Sso so she's is coming..?
Addison: YES idiot and she will share the room with meee I'm so excited!
Tony: THATS AWESOME THEN we should call her now!
Thomas: How about telling her when she arrives at the airport?
Tony: That's good idea
Me: you sure? If I were her I would blow by the time I would arrive
Tony: but you're not her dude hahah she can handle it cmon it will be an awesome surprise think about it!
Me: True
Bryce: GUYS are you gonna talk for a long time now? Cmon we got things to do!
Everyone left and I went upstairs to do some tiktoks

Avery POV

It's late and tomorrow I have to wake up at 4:30am so I went to bed. I'm just about to change my and my family's life....
Ughhh I really wanna be with guys, they look very funny and have much hospitality..

"Bzzzzzzbzzzzzbzzzz"
Ugh shit it's the alarm clock.. I wake up at 4:35 and I see my parents making breakfast. I sit on the table and eat some pancakes with strawberries.
"Where's Aaron?" I ask
"He's in the bathroom don't worry he is coming with us at the airport"my mom tells me
"Avery?..you ready for our lives to be changed?" My mom tells again and she looks amazed. I'm so happy I am the one who created this smile on her face...
"Of course mom let's do it!" I say full of thrill

After eating my breakfast I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I rushed to my bedroom and took my luggage to the hall. After that, I wore:

And put my hair into a high bun

It's 5:17am and I'm ready to go! Me and my family get in the car and drive to the airport. During the drive I'm sleeping on my brother's shoulder and he is FaceTiming his girlfriend.

It's 5:48 and we have just arrived at the airport. My flight is at 7:10 so I have plenty of time. After a while we start heading at the check in. After I checked in, we arrived at the checkup. My mom start crying a little.
"I'm so happy for you sweetie"she says with a big smile and gives me a hug. "Be careful and don't drink orange juice while you are on the plane"my dad says and hugs me as well. "Fly safe.."Aaron says and gives a high five. I start walking towards the woman to which I handed my papers. I pass and then I put my stuff in a box and walk through the x scanner. Everything is good-obviously-and then I walked at my gate. I arrived at 6:29.
"I should call the boys now" I thought to myself...