~5~

After we hung up, I run to my laptop. I open it and search "airtickets.com". I click from SKG to LAX and search for options. The best one was for 619.90$ so I clicked on it and asked my mom for her credit card information. The flight is three days away.

I went on tiktok and sent a message to Ondreaz about the flight arrivals and stuff. I told him I would stay for two weeks and he said it was perfect. He also told me to pack both hoodies and swimsuits and shorts and crop tops etc because of the weather. We said goodnight and I went to bed.
~I'm going to LA shittttttttttttttttty~

The next day
I woke up early and took a shower. I wore:

  I did two tiktoks and then went back to bedroom

I did two tiktoks and then went back to bedroom. I start packing clothes I like and I know I'm not wearing for these two days. Got some cool hoodies and plenty of crop tops. Also got some jeans, sweatpants and bout 3 shorts.
After a while I went on tiktok and I saw tony had commented my tiktok
"Can't wait to meet you🥳" - OMG -
I answer to his comment
"Can't wait for both☺️" - WOWOWOW

It's afternoon and I really have nothing to do so I decide to go cycling with my bestie. I wore:

Me and Erica went to a store to buy some water and relax a little bit

Me and Erica went to a store to buy some water and relax a little bit. There, a little girl approached me..
"Hi Avery can I have a picture with you..?" She said very shyly and looked at the floor. I found her so cute and gave her a tight hug. She smiled widely and then I told her "of course we can take a picture! What's your name?" "I'm Sofia"the girl said in a happy voice. She took her phone out and put the selfie mode on. We took some selfies and then I took her phone and started recording: Hi guys I'm Avery and I'm here with my friend Sofia!!!!" I gave her another hug and stopped recording. She looked amazed and she said thanks and ran back to her father.

"How cute was thaaat" Erica told me after the girl left
"Ikrrr it's awesome meeting your fans:)"
After that we kept talking...
"Wanna make some tiktoks Erica? I'll tag you I promise haha"
"Ughh idk if I look good right now actually.."
"Dude I'll be next to you, you can't look worse than me:D"
I finally convinced her and did the:
1)I was pulling him
2)say so
3)ahi challenge
Erica still wasn't really sure but I told her just to relax and then we posted them. After about 2 minutes though...

*incoming call from Ondreaz*

"Shit Ondreaz wants to FaceTime.." I say to her without breathing at all
"Just answer it stupid!"she yells

*i answer*

Ondreaz: Yooo Avery wassup?
Me: All good Ondre hbu?
Ondreaz: Am I interrupting or..?
Me: No no don't worry I'm just at a store with my cousin, just hanging around"
Ondreaz: Sounds cool, wanna call me when you go home.?
Erica gives me a weird look
Me: Yeah but what is it?
Ondreaz: Oh no it's nothing just to talk, Tony will be available at that time so, if you don't want to it's ok"
Me: No of course I'll call you guys I just thought you wanted something particularly that's why"
Ondreaz: oh no no hahah just to spend our time
Me: ok then, um I'll be home by 8pm which is for you 1pm so See you then guys!"
Ondreaz: Okkk See ya have fun"
*end of call*