01:11 [him]

[HIM]

The winter breeze flows through your cheeks, making you shiver from the cold. You waited for the bus to get to school, you being yourself, was really forgetful . So forgetful that you left your gloves at home, and now your hands was shaking from the cold.

As you waited for the bus, you can't help but to bring your hands toward your lips and tried to keep your hands warm as possible by breathing.

The bus arrived a few minutes, and you were glad that you were not gonna be late for your first period.

The bus was about to go, but someone shouted from the outside making the driver stop so he could get in. The student catches his breath as he went in and thanked the driver.

The boy with the same uniform as you, sat beside you, which was the only available sit he can sat on.

Your hands were still not warm, and the boy beside you noticed it.

"here y/n take my gloves" he looks at you and handed you his gloves

You were quite shocked that he new your name, so you asked him

"thank you, um.. Who are you and how do you know my name?" you asked as you put on the gloves

"it's me jaemin , na jaemin. I sat beside you during chemistry. I can't believe that you don't actually know my name" jaemin chucked and smiled at you, making your heart go crazy like it was about to burst.

And that was where you first met him.

The boy who sat beside you during chemistry.

The boy you never noticed.

The boy you first fell in love with.

Your first love.

Na jaemin.

________

Him.
His smile.
His eyes.
His voice.
His laugh.
His warmth.
His existence.
HIM.