Chapter 5

Clarke's POV

Bellamy was kissing me, we're on the couch and he was kissing me. Just like the first time. I leaned into the kiss, one of his hands cradling my head while the other was roaming my body freely. My hands laced his hair pulling back slightly so that the column of his throat was exposed. His hands found the hem of my shirt, playing with it teasingly before is hand slid under and stroked right under my bra. I let out a moan as he latched his lips to my neck. His legs tangled with mine, trapping me underneath him. Teeth digging into the supple flesh of my breasts I tried to hold back a moan. I could feet him smirking against my skin as he kissed and licked his way back up my neck right below my ear 'I don't love you' he whispered. I let out a small gasp 'what does this have to do-'

'why couldn't you just DIE'

'Bellamy-'

'Don't. You don't get it do you. I NEVER LOVED YOU. You were just another one night stand.' Every word he said stung like acid 'Then you caught feelings AND ended up getting pregnant. On top of that you just had to get lucky and find another rocket so you could come up here and live with us. Right when I was about to get it with Echo.' he scoffed 'You've faced death a hundred time, but you're still living. What will it take to kill the great Clarke Griffin? What will it take to make... you... crack.' His face was right in front of mine looking as if he were about to kill me when all of a sudden the room changes into my confinement cell and I feel like I'm in water... no, not water. Blood.

Bellamy disappeared. I look down and the couch is covered in blood. My blood. I'm bleeding from my lower half. My hands covered in my own blood, my baby's blood.

I shot up in bed sitting with my head between my knees trying to catch my breath, my tank soaked with sweat and sticking to me. I quickly get out of bed, the cold metal of the floor giving be goosebumps as I walk. My sweatpants are loose around my waist, probably because they don't belong to me. When they first arrived on the first thing they did after choosing which unit they were staying in was raid all the clothes and give them out according to size, I of course came late so everyone else had first pics at rooms, mine is still big, it had all the rooms that a normal Earth house would have, along with three bedrooms. Perfect for a family. I walked over to the room Madi chose for herself, she's still sleeping. I need some air.

Bellamy's POV

"Chose." wow this woman is straight up. I scoff.

"Echo, it's her, it's always her. When I'm around her I feel something, and I don't want to ever stop feeling like that. I always want Clarke in my life, I need her in my life. To top that all off she happens to be pregnant with MY child." To my surprise Echo isn't mad, just disappointed. She sit's down next to me "I get it, you love her and you don't feel that way about me. Love. Do I love Clarke? I mean yea I care for her, I need her in my life just as much as I need Octavia. I can't imagine life without her and I would do anything to protect her, to make her laugh, or just to have her in my arms- oh my god. I AM in love with Clarke. "We have an old saying in Azgeda. If you love someone, let them go, and if they come back then you're meant to be. You each other go during praimfaya and against all odds she found her way back to you."

"Are you saying that me and Clarke are meant to be?"

"No shit skaikru." she said and I let out a light chuckle.

"Alright I get it" then my tone turned serious "I'm really sorry Echo"

"Don't be, I get it. You needed a distraction. It's hard to loose someone you love."

"Thank's for understanding."

"Anytime... friend."

Clarke's POV

I walk into the main kitchen when I see Echo and Bellamy sitting on the giant couch in loft. I tried to back away, but they already noticed me. "Oh- um- sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"No problem princess, you didn't interrupt anything, we were just about to leave anyway." Bellamy said

"Mmk" I said as I made my way over to the kitchen, trying to avoid their eyes. I heard them get up and move. Great they're gone. I reached up to get a glass, but I couldn't reach because of my height, and being pregnant definitely doesn't help when all of a sudden I feel a familiar hand press against my back through my thin, wet tank top and saw Bellamy reaching up to grab the glass for me. "Whoa, you're all wet and hot. What happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just had a nightmare. That's all. Thanks for the glass." I added with a smile, trying to play off the fact that I sweat so much I soaked my shirt, and turned to walk away. Bellamy grabbed my hand before I could get far and pulled me to him to we were only standing a few feet away, while his hands rested on my arms. His touch sending goosebumps across my body. He brought my chin up so my eyes would meet his. "Clarke, I know you. I know when you're lying. I know when you're not okay. What could have made you this scared? Talk to me Clarke. Let me help you." He was practically begging for me to talk to him, I wanted to talk to him, but then I think of the dream again and shut down. "Bellamy, I can't."

"Clarke, please" his eyes are begging me to let him in, but something is stopping me. I just shake myself free and turn to walk away, this time he doesn't stop me. But part of me wishes he did.

*****

Hiiii

So chapter 5 finished! I was listening to lie to me when I was writing this. Hehe 5sos feels. Not gonna lie I honestly felt kinda uncomftorable and awkward writing the first part of the dream, but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment down below your thoughts on this chapter.

xox,

Blake.