Chapter 7

Jin

I groan at the fucking boner my Yunho left me and I decide to be more of a tease. So I decided to text Yoongi.

Text:
Hey, Yoongs got a favor does your soulmate know a Yunho? Just curious cause I need his number.

Suga-bear:
Really dude? Can't you go a day without checking on him? Plus I heard from a friend of his that you got boned and left hanging.

Must you really bring that up? Honestly, why am I friends with you? Also, why must you say things in the weirdest terms?

Suga-bear:
Yes, I must also Namjoon now knows you got left hanging with a boner. Also, your contact in my phone is That_One_Mother. Also, we are friends because I'm brutally honest with you.

That_One_Mother :
Why is that my contact name?! Why must Namjoon know about this. Just ask your soulmate! I just need his number so I can tease the hell outta him. He left me hard for TWO hours. So please? Or when I find you I'll make sure to spill all your embarrassing secrets to your soulmate.

Suga-bear:
Jin you can't use blackmail! Fine, I'll ask him just don't get your boxers in a twist you mother.

That_One_Mother:
Hey, we both know it's panties since I find boxers so restricting. Also, I'll keep talking about my panties until you give me the number.

Suga-bear:
Don't text another word! His number is (545) 760 3492. I hope you're happy my soulmate is scarred reading your last message.

That_One_Mother:
Tell him thanks for the number and well he'll learn to live with it. Time for some payback..... Jin style.

[This number is in no way real it is just a phone number I came up with on the spot]

I smirk and send a sexy photo to the number that yoongi gave me.
Text:
Unknown:
This is for teasing my darling. I hope you like my lacy red panties hiding the boner you caused and refused to take care of!

I smirk and walk off to the front of the school waiting for the text back of I'm in trouble but he comes out of the building pissed off with a raging boner as I smirk. "Enjoy your class beauty?"

When we get to the clearing I gasp as my friends clown me.

"Damn Hyung cover up your boner," Namjoon smirked

"Nobody wants to even see that Jin. I mean c'mon." Yoongi said disgustedly.

" Hyung seriously cover yourself!" Hobi said and I growl softly.

"This is Yunho's fault. He refuses to help me so I drug him here for some sense getting knocked into him." I said softly pouting.

Yoongi

"Sorry, Jin but you scarred my soulmate with your text about your panties." I get interrupted before I can continue.

"I kinda value my life Jin Hyung. He's a scary giant." Hobi pipes in as I smirk at him giving a silent judgment of a pissed off mother.

"Sorry man but I side with them you're on your own." I hear Namjoon say as well and we all laugh as Jin lets out the girliest squeal ever as Yunho scoops him up in a hug.

"Real manly Jin," I smirk as Hwa goes and scoops me up into a cute twirl making my panther ears visible as I pout as my cheek still has a bright pink star on it.