{29} When You're Upset

Ryu:
You tend to go on a rant, but he will patiently listen to you until you've finally calmed down. Once you've stopped crying, he'd help you relax while he rubs your back and soothes you.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Ken:
He'll provide you with anything you need: tissues, blankets, endless snuggles, etc. He will be there to comfort you if you cry and even slip a few jokes to make you smile again.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Chun-Li:
Chun-Li will be quick to pull you into a hug once she sees the tears run down your face and will not let go until she's sure you're a bit better.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Guile:
Like Chun-Li, he will be quick to be at your side, asking what happened to you and why you're upset. After you (try) to tell him the situation, he'll pull you into a gentle hug and will hold you until you've calm down.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Cammy:
Cammy may be serious around almost everyone, but she will be by your side if your feeling down and will try her best to comfort you when you cry. She won't leave you alone until she's sure you're better.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Abel:
He will be a bit shocked, not knowing exactly what to do, but he will stay by your side if you need him there and will hug you when he knows you need one.

--------≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Juri:
Juri tries her best to comfort you, but it turns out that she's not too good at that. She'd still be here usually sarcastic self, but once you start crying, she'll drop that and try to be the most comforting person you wouldn't expect her to be.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Rose:
She will sit by your side and try her best to comfort you while you rant about your bad day with a warm cup of tea. Her kind words and calming voice is enough to comfort you through tough times.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Vega:
Vega cannot bare to see you cry and will do anything to cheer you up. He'll assure you that you are perfect while wiping your tears away and kiss your lips once you've stopped crying.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Remy:
He'll go from being cold and (somewhat) uncaring to the most caring person and will comfort you when you need it most. He'll most likely cuddle with you until you fall asleep in his arms.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Kairi:
He obviously won't be too happy and would ask who made you upset in the first place. He will then try his best to comfort you while wiping your tears away and gently stroking your hair.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Charlie
He will ask you why you're sad, then sit beside you and pull you into a gentle hug. He'll then wipe away your tears while you both sit in silence.