Waking up

Nicole was awoken by receiving a slap on her left cheek. "Get up you bitch!" Shouted Nicole's mother. As much as her head hurt she got up and went outside. Outside no one could tell her what to do, outside she was free. Nicole tried remembering what had happened. And all she remembered was fighting with tiff and Amber and hitting her self with a pole. But how did she get home and who brought her. She stayed outside until. 3am as usual and got in only to change and pee and brush her teeth. As she was about to leave she heard a voice that made her back shiver with fear. Her dad. "Hey sweetie off to school I see, but it seems you forgot to kiss your father. Come now and kiss him," he said in a sweet voice. Nicole shook her head with terror. "You get your ass here and do what your told bitch!" He spat out angry. Nicole did as told and kiss her father. "Sweetie your so beautiful, sit on daddy's lap and make him feel special or do you want daddy to make you feel special?" He asked. Without a answer he began to touch Nicole's hair and unzip her jacket. Nicole resisted and received a punch in the gut. " Oh sweetie don't cry you know daddy hates it when you struggle," he whispered. He threw her on the floor and made her spread her legs, and remove her undergarments. "you have no idea how much I need this," he moaned as he began to thrust. Nicole looked away feeling ashamed of herself and feeling dirty. He pulled out and made her turn the other way and put it in her anus. At this point he was shaking with excitement. He stopped and began to rub her. He started off slow and the. Went fast. "say you like how Daddy is pleasing you. Say it!" "I like it daddy," Nicole chocked out with tears. "That's my good girl," he said as he stopped. " Put your clothe on and leave bitch I don't want to see you anymore." He screamed out. Nicole put her clothe on as fast as she could and went running out the door.