Nathan

As Nicole left the office with her detention slip, she thought about Nathan and how she'd never seen him in school, maybe she had but she hardly payed any attention to anyone that wasn't tiff, Amber, and mike. For Nicole the only boy in her life was mike but he was never a guy guy to her. Nicole found it very hard to believe that a cute,broken boy would want to talk to her, Nathan did say that they were perfect for each other because people hated them and called them creeps. Nicole tried not to put much thought in Nathan because she knew something was fishy about him talking to her.

...
As she went back to her sixth period she noticed that Nathan was sitting in the back. He motioned her to sit with him in the back. Without hesitation Nicole went to sit next to him. But she did it with a purpose, she wanted to find out Nathan's real intentions with her.
"Nathan, why'd you talk to me? Did mike or Amber set you up to this?" She asked pissed.
"Who the hell...wait you mean those snobby wanna be kids? Why the fuck would I want to talk to them? I'm surprised you even know them," he whispered
and with that Nicole fell in love him. She didn't intend to but it happened. But she had no idea that he was gonna fuck up her life even more.
"Do you wanna get some coffee sometime." Nathan asked out of the blue
"Coffee is for losers, let's get booze," Nicole answered
"I knew you were the right kind of friend." And that ended the conversation for all of sixth period.
Nathan and Nicole walked out of sixth period as fast as they could.
"Why are we going so fast? We're acting like we did a crime!" Nicole said through laughs.
"You say it like getting booze isn't a crime," Nathan said.
"This is gonna be one hell of a day!!" Nicole shouted.