9 Years Later

I sat in class as Dolphin droned on about the origin of Chakra.

”Naruko! Repeat what I just said.” Sensei yelled at me.”Chakras are the concentrated energy centers of the body. Chakra is a Sanskrit term and it means “wheel” or “disk” and is derived from the root word “cakra”. Chakras are spinning wheels of energy/light. Chakras have the loving responsibility of taking in, incorporating and emanating energy to keep us functioning at optimal levels.” I said,repeating from memory.

Iruka sweatdropped.”Naruko, h-how did you know that,I just explained that Chakra was made up of both physical and spiritual energy.” I looked over at the sensei.”I have a photographic memory.”I replied.

”Uh okay,moving on…”I blocked out Sensei's words until I heard the bell ring and dashed out of class.As I walked out of the academy I heard Sakura call out my name.I turned around.

”What.”I said,a bit annoyed.”How is it,that you never pay attention in class,yet you know more than anybody else.”Kit I don’t know how you tolerate her. Me either Kura-nii.

“I go to the library and read books.”I replied calmly.Her eyes brightened.”What kind of books?”she asked.”Mainly ones about Uzushiogakure.”She looked confused.

”Why would you want to know about that place,didn’t everyone who lived there died during the war?What's the point of learning about them.What will you get from that?” That's it.

”Well excuse me for wanting to know about my deceased clan, which might I add,was destroyed because the other villages feared its power.And what can I learn from it,well lets see,I can learn my clans seals,I can learn more about my past,who I am,who my parents are,why and how they died,I can learn from their mistakes,and maybe one day I can find some of my kin and go to Uzushiogakure ruins and rebuild it!” by the time I was done my eyes had turned to Kurama’s.

He immediately backed down as I calmed down.”Uh I’m sorry Sakura,I-I didn’t mean to snap on you.”I said quickly and ran towards the woods to train.

Twenty minutes later I sat In a tree waiting for Itachi.We had stayed in contact since he left.I have been training with him since I was about five.

I sensed his chakra and perked up.Wait,there are others behind him.One,two others.I hid my chakra and cast a genjutsu to conceal my location.

A minute later he arrived.I saw a woman and a man with him,they both wore Akatsuki robes,so I assume they are okay.I came out silently.

”Uchiha-sama,who are they?” I said.All three of them jumped."You taught her well Itachi.” The man said.He had a very deep voice and orange hair.The woman nodded.

"Hello young one.” she said approaching me slowly."My name is Konan,this is Pain,or Nagato.” she said sweetly.

”Where is his real body,and.I'm sorry if this is rude but,may I ask your full name,your chakra feels...familiar,and I have a guess at why.” They gasped slightly.

”How could you tell?” Pain asked.”I dunno.” I said.The man sighed.”My full name is Nagato Uzuma-”He was interrupted by me hugging him.He hesitantly hugged me back.

”I’m an Uzumaki too.” I whispered into his cloak as tears ran down my face.I backed away and he held my shoulders.”I thought I was alone,What's your name?” he whispered. ”Naruko.Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze.” I said smiling.

A real smile,something I don’t do often.Itachi chuckled a little and Nagato pulled me into another hug.

Over the next few hours we got to know more about eachother.I told him about what the villagers had done since I was little,and he told me about Amegakure, and his friend,Yahiko.It was getting late so I had to leave.

”Will you guys be back tomorrow?” I asked.”Don’t you meet your Genin squad tomorrow?” Konan asked. “Oh yeah,I do,well bye bye.See you soon Cousin Nagato.”I said, giving him a hug before going to my apartment.