03

" Tell me why we're all where we are yeah; Okay I'm never comin' home; Better off alone;Now you finally know where we are yeah."
-Ayo and Teo

𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀!

•| North Atlanta, Georgia |•

•| 10:38 p.m. |•

"It smells like bring dat ass here", said Remy scrunching up her nose. Laughing Rhonny and I walked through the packed house. "Ion know why you brought me here", I said shaking my head.

"I brought you here so we can cut up for your 18th. Stop acting like a buzz-kill igh", said Rhonny getting irritated. I honestly hated parties but for my friends just this once I was gonna let loose.

Rhonny and I walked towards the kitchen where her so called "friends" were at. When we made it to the kitchen, we saw a group of boys and a couple of girls talking and chatting in a group. "There they are come on", she said while ushering me through the crowd.

"Hey y'all", she said when we finally made it to the group.

"Awee looka the vampire coming outta hiding", said a light skin boy drinking some alcohol out of a red cup. In my opinion they were all fine but one of the dark skins caught my attention. That nigga made me fall I thought as I looked at him typing on his phone.

"Who's this", asked a brown skin boy while he came up to me and kissed my hand.

"What tf", I said as I snatched my hand out of his grasp.

"Damn she don't like yo stank Chinese looking ass", said the light skin laughing. "I know you ain't laughing Bubba", said a brown skin girl rolling her eyes.

"Man shut the fuck up", he said mugging her.

"No you", she said sticking her tongue out.

"No yo-"

"Chill wit all dat childish shit", said the dark skin boy finally speaking.

"And he speaks", said Rhonny going up to the boy hugging him from the side.

"Mann shut up", he said chuckling. "Everybody this is Sincere one of my old best friends."

"Wassup and people call me Cere", I said to everybody.

"Hey I'm Cleo", said the brown skin girl hugging me. I pushed her off of me and mugged her, "I don't like being touched."

"Oh my bad", she said kind've enough sad. I knew we are going to have problems but I honestly didn't care.

"So what brings you here Cere?", asked light skin boy.

"Nun of yo business but I came to the party to chill fo my birthday", I said shrugging.

"How old is you", asked the dark skin. All I did was stare at him blankly and finally said, "18."