05

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
-Dolly Parton

𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨!

•| North Atlanta, Georgia |•

• | 9:38 a.m. |•

"Wakey wakey", said Bubba as he poked me in my head.

"Mmm leave me alone", I mumbled as I twisted myself to the other side of the bed. I felt my bed lift off a little weight, letting me know that he went away. Smiling I started drifting back to sleep when Bubba came back in but this time with pots and pans and was banging them loudly.

"Wtf", I said sitting up with my face scrunched, "what you want?"

"For you to come downstairs", he whined, "everybody's here."

Sighing I slowly got out of bed and did my hygiene and took a shower before I left my room and went downstairs. When I sat on the couch I mugged tf outta everybody.

"What's wrong with you?", Cleo asked.

"Yeah who got yo panties ina bunch", asked Tae as he scrunched his face up back at me.

" Teletubby over there woke me up", I said while pointing at Bubba. "Damn everybody always messing with me", he said shaking his head.

"Boy ain't nobody care about yo block head ass", said Lonnie sitting down eating some of my hot Cheetos.

"Nigga are you eating my snacks", I said getting up. "Yeah and", Lonnie said shrugging. Mad because he was eating my food and because I was hungry, I walked up to him and snatched the bag of chips and sat back down in my a signed seat.

Lonnie was staring at me the whole time while I was eating my chips but I didn't care, instead I stuck out my middle finger at him and stuck my tongue out. He chuckled and walked back into the kitchen and came back with another pack of Cheetos.

I just rolled my eyes and looked at the tv that was playing while everybody was talking and being hype. I just never got the possibility to be able to because of Lala.

Why is the baby so mad?

I'm not mad

Yes you are..you don't miss me?

Hell tf no

Ouch but let me out

No

Yes

No

Yes

"Aye Cere you Ight?", asked Lonnie snapping me out of my thoughts. "H-huh?"

"You ight. We said we was gonna go to the park and wanted to know if you were in?"

"Oh uh yeah that's cool", I said looking back at the tv. "You ok?", Curly asked me as I kept my eyes on the tv.