How to deal with a bratty masochist

Toni's POV

Cheryl and I have a complicated relationship. She is usually so bossy and so rude so it's a challenge keeping up with her. But in bed...There's not a thing that's off limits for me to do to her. Well she still bosses me even then but she's vulnerable. One thing I learnt from our relationship is that whenever she is having an attitude or is sad without a reason, she needs sex. A rough one. Rougher than usual. I never understood how does that help her calm but it apparently does.

SLEEPOVER AT CHERYL'S

So Jughead,Betty,Veronica,Archie,Kev, Cher and I are chilling in Cheryl's living room. Everyone's having fun. Well not everyone.

"Gosh this sucks." Cheryl moans.
"What's wrong Cheryl?" Jughead was always first to check on her even though they basically hated each other.
"I don't know." When she said that I kinda started worrying, but I'm like it's Cher, who knows what's wrong.
"Cheryl it's probably karma. You are so bullying that fat girl Michaela. I heard she tried hurting herself a few times." Kevin always has this need to bring up some shitty topics.
I glance at Cheryl. It got to her. But the queen B would NEVER admit it so she just stayed quiet.
"Cher you can talk to us. What's bothering you?" Now everyone's all over her and I know she hates it.

I slowly put my hand on her thigh and whisper...
"Cher..."
"Can you just go fuck yourself?!" She yells as she smacks my hand away. Everyone's in shock kinda, I mean they're used to her acting like this but this time it was very sudden. And then I realize she needs sex. She feels bad for things she's done and wants to get punished. Like that's gonna fix it. I slowly grab her hand.
"Come with me Cher." I say calmly, knowing it's the only way to talk to my queen B. She huffs nervously and stands up. She fixes her skirt and I lead her into the room, upstairs.

Once we're inside, she enters first and immediately starts arguing as I lock the door.
"What is it Antoinette ?!"
"It's okay Cher. Just lie on your stomach baby."
Still I need to push her a little before she finally understands what I mean.
She immediately grabs sheets, getting ready for me to spank her.
I pull her skirt up, and she surprises me by not wearing any underwear.
"What if it hurts too much?" She asks. She always wants me to think she doesn't want this, so she seems vulnerable. But trust me, even in these situations she's so dominant.
"You're gonna take this. No matter how much it hurts. Is that okay baby?" I ask as I slap her asscheek really harshly.
She yelps but then she breathes out.
"You gotta go harder than that. I was way more naughty than that." Now she usually ends up in tears after this and then she's like a new person. So I don't even hesitate. I slap her three times as hard as I can, even my hand hurts. And her ass is now blood red.
She starts shaking and moaning. Her breathing is getting faster every second.
"Don't try to stop me now." I say before starting to give her a really hard ass smacking session. She cries and moans, she almost screams. But she bucks her hips in the air, begging for more. Even though it hurts her.
After some time she slowly turns her head to look at me finally, her face is covered in tears and her lips are choppy from biting them, they're almost bleeding.
"I think I got what I deserved...don't you Toni?" She looks at me with puppy eyes but I hear need in her voice. She wants to seem vulnerable again.
"Not yet baby. You've been bad." I say before turning her over harshly and pulling her by her thighs closer to me. I strip her so she's naked now. The look she's giving me is priceless. I grab her hands roughly and tie them to the bed.
"Are you ready?" I ask just in case I don't over-do her.
"I am daddy." She says seductively and it's a sign for me to start without hesitation.
I cover her eyes with her shirt and pinch her nipples harshly. She cries out.
"Be just a little bit quitter Cheryl. Please." I try not to sound like I'm ordering her around.
"Hit me." She demands.
I slap her thighs before roughly pushing my fingers inside her. I don't give her time to adjust, she doesn't deserve it. She's now moaning and screaming while having three fingers inside her and her thighs being slapped repeatedly.
"I'm close Toni."
"Don't cum."
"I can't hold it in."
"Don't cum." She remains quiet after that but she's shaking so bad. I proceed to rub her clit like my life depends on it and tears start rolling down her face and she's yelling that she can't hold it in.
"Hold it in just a little bit longer. I know you can baby." I have to constantly remind myself that I can never be too bossy towards her, unlike her being towards me.
When she starts grabbing everything she feels under her hands I see that I cannot make her wait anymore.
"Now Cher." She breathes out and release. I burry a pillow in her face and untie her hands before again rubbing her clit hard. She's is LITERALLY screaming into the pillow and her legs and shaking rapidly. Once she calms down pillow is soaked with tears.
She's not able to stand up so I let her cry there for a little bit. Usually she gets really emotional after this so I don't wanna disturb her. After a few minutes I help her put her make up on cause one she's wearing is screwed. I don't say a word till she allows me. Also I grab some clothes for her and help her put it on. Then after some time she's normal again.
"Look at me." She orders. Immediately I do as I'm told.
"I love you." She says with stone cold face.
I caress her cheek before finally kissing her multiple times.
"I love you too baby." And she finally smiles. Now she's all energetic and happy. She puts her heals on and grabs my hand. We go downstairs and I'm so happy to see her crazy again.
"Friends!!! We're so going to talk shit about everyone all night!!! Let's start with that fat bitch Michaela."

Gosh she'll never stop...