(Mystreet) Garroth

Garroth x Tsundere-ish! Fem! (rich!) Reader

*fluff*
Words: 2513

Songfic: I won't say I'm in Love - Hercules
(It kinda starts as one, then it goes off as if it's a part two thing, but it's one part. If that even makes sense.)

(Also, you are very, very, rich. You have a large house and room, along with expensive clothes. Your parents told you that if you were not married by age 25, you were to marry another rich man, after attending the ball in which you decide on who you marry between some men that your mother picked for you. {You are turning 25 in 3 months...} You are trying to get the idea of who to ask out, and you are thinking about your crush since high school. You just think that love is a little aggravating, because you have been hurt so much in the past by other people, you think that love is bad. Though you still cannot forget your high school crush...)

(For the fact that you are rich, you kind of own a mini mansion that is a little bit away from Mystreet)

(Your mini mansion)

(A/n: So this is my second songfic ever, and I'm still not very good at writing them

(A/n: So this is my second songfic ever, and I'm still not very good at writing them. I have been reading them more to get an idea on how to write them, and I think I understand, but who knows. I hope this one is okay... Feel free to give me feedback on how I do. It will be much appreciated...)

(Also enjoy the pic at the top lmao-)

_______

Y/n's POV

If there's a prize for rotten judgement,I guess I've already won that

We were all at a sleepover at my house, and the guys were in my second living room. Each group of people were talking, and the topic of crushes came up. Immediately, KC started to ship me and Garroth. She started to bring up my crush since high school, and I had had a little too much of it...

"No man is worth the aggravation... That's ancient history, been there, done that," I said rolling my eyes... Yet Aph, KC, and Katelyn decided to prove me wrong...

"Who d'you think you're kidding?... He's the earth and heaven to you..." Aph said...

"Try to keep it hidden, honey we can see right through you," Katelyn said matter-a-fact-ly.

(O-oh no-o)

"Girl you can't conceal it... We know how you're feeling," KC said.

"Who you thinking of!" They all said in unison, followed by a squeal.

I rolled my eyes at all of them.

"Maybe we should dress Y/n~Senpai up, then show Garroth~Kun?"

They all nodded. 'This is gonna be a looong few nights...'